NFL: Super Bowl Edition

Mya Stone

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I watched an ESPN special with him this week. That is where I got the idea that it was possible for the Colts to keep Manning. It was about a 15 minute piece with a long interview, and they brought up the subject of his dad. Jim Irsay slammed him for firing a coach after a pre season loss and talked about having to apologize to the team. You aren't kidding with the above statement.DG. This guy is a class A douche.

On the brighter side of things, it could be worse. The Colts could be owned by Jerry Jones

I went up to Indy last night to check out the festivities. It was fun, but a little overhyped.

Celebrities were everywhere, though. Indianapolis is such a compact little city, in the space of an hour I had dinner next to LaDanian Tomlinson and a beer bought for me (and everyone in the bar) by Ryan Gosling.

That's a hell of a day in my book.

Jim Irsay would like to piss on your parade.

http://sports.yahoo....SZET5.Psk9DubYF

Ha, if that's not piss to me. It's tap-Guiness.

Why would he post that? Even if it's technically true that it wasn't the Indy doctors that cleared him or whatever, I don't see what he gains by this. Even if he's sure that they're going to cut him loose, I still don't see the point.

He's trying to make sure that the fanbase doesn't go insane when he cuts Peyton. And by casting doubt on the situation he's hoping that he won't be judged as harshly if Peyton plays again. It's the kind of dipshit scheming that only works in Robert Jordan novels. :lol:

I have been an avid Patriots fan since 1985-ish. And since 2001 I have really disliked the Colts. I like that they are the Yinga nd the Yang of the NFL, with the two most iconic QBs at their respective helms. ANd I have rooted against Peyton for, oh, 10+ years now.

And yet I still think Jim Irsay is an asshat. COuld he be any worse? Is Twitter calling him or something? He knows those statements are public, right? Why is this guy such a douchebag?

It's like watching an avalanche of stupidity.

He was probably wasted. He's a complete douchebag, and I, like Rock, have actively rooted against Peyton Manning and the Colts for years now. But Peyton does not deserve this shit. I think he was hoping that Peyton would fade quietly into the injured twilight, and Irsay could pursue Luck without hurting his fanbase, who have trusted their team in Manning's hands for the last 13 seasons.

I can't get over what a douche this guy is. I compare him to Robert Kraft, and I realize how very lucky we Pats fans are. I couldn't back a team with an owner like Irsay.

Sometimes I wonder if I should be worried that I'm willing to enjoy this just so that I can be right about predicting that Peyton Manning will never play for the Colts again. Then I remember that I'm being proven right.

I watched an ESPN special with him this week. That is where I got the idea that it was possible for the Colts to keep Manning. It was about a 15 minute piece with a long interview, and they brought up the subject of his dad. Jim Irsay slammed him for firing a coach after a pre season loss and talked about having to apologize to the team. You aren't kidding with the above statement.DG. This guy is a class A douche.

On the brighter side of things, it could be worse. The Colts could be owned by Jerry Jones

Or worse yet, Mike Brown...

Archived