Little Fingers Kiss (Spoilers)

Drowsey Dragon

I was disgusted with that kiss. If he really cared, he'd take a minute to think about Sansa. She's been abused, used as a pawn in this game and needs someone to just "care" about her without expecting anything in return. Yeah, I get it, he's a survivor and an opportunist. I just see him using Sansa for a means to his ends. It made me think of him as a "perv".

I don't think Little Finger has what we should call "feelings" towards Sansa. I think his idea is to do exactly what he did with Cat as a little girl, and use his charm to confuse her. I don't think that reconstructing Winterfell -- in the snow -- would in any way put him in a good mood such that he would be more romantically interested in anyone, including Sansa: Winterfell stands for his worst rejection -- it's the place that took Cat away from him. If he helped Sansa build the castle, it was because he was trying to make her feel less wary of him, which is more or less what he managed to do.

My idea is that Little Finger, now in possession of the Vale, wants Winterfell -- who is now Sansa's, in the absence of her two youngest brothers who are thought dead. It's a subtle ploy, but I think Little Finger is now trying to build himself a position, and that includes titles and castles. I wonder what will happen to young Robert Arryn. I think Little Finger is probably too patient and scheming to give in to his feelings and do something cruel in a moment of impatience, but I think Robert will be played as a pawn very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

It makes you think of Stewie's vengenance is mines saying. LF was planning all of this beforehead. He is the biggest manipulator in the series. The man hasn't sex in years. He's going to be horny as hell until he got with Lysa.

Well, he had plenty of sex with Lysa at least since Lysa arrived to the fingers. Before that, well, the man owns brothels...

Regarding the OP, I'll agree with someone who said Lysa's reaction would be too unpredictable. He either didn't realize Lysa was watching, or he couldn't help himself. I think he genuinely desires Sansa, and kissing and groping her are part of him grooming her - not unlike he probably did to countless very young prostitutes in his brothels. That he wants to do it is a bonus.

As for Littlefinger having sex with Sansa... well, he's in a spot of trouble there: if Sansa looses her virginity, he may risk Harry's betrothal - Sansa at least will use it as an excuse. And once she's married, well, Harry probably doesn't want to share.

I wonder what will happen to young Robert Arryn. I think Little Finger is probably too patient and scheming to give in to his feelings and do something cruel in a moment of impatience, but I think Robert will be played as a pawn very soon.

The young Lord of the Vale is going to die from an overdose of sweetsleep. Little Finger had the maester give him more milk with sweetsleep, even though the maester thinks it's dangerous for Robert to have it so often.

As to the kiss: Little Finger has been obsessed with Catelyn for years. He is only a man, and it is entirely possible that he was momentarily overcome with lust for the 'young Cat', plan be damned. A moment of weakness, if you will.

Archived