First Extended Trailer for Season 2

Westeros

Straight from the horse’s mouth:

“... a new trailer for season 2 of GAME OF THRONES will be debuting on HBO this Sunday, at 8:59 pm, just before the series premiere of the new HBO drama, LUCK. This trailer will feature new episodic footage and will be the first extended look at the new season.”

Mark your calendars, folks. And for those who are True Blood fans, HBO also says there’ll be a “short graphic tease” for season 5 of that show at 8:58 PM.

Visit the Site!

Hopefully it's around two minutes; I believe that's how long the first real trailer for the first season was, and that came out around this time last year.

Luck should be interesting as well, though I saw the pilot back when they aired the sneak peek in December. But I heard the 2nd episode will be available on HBOGO right after, probably because of the Super Bowl.

i m really excited to watch the trailer.... hope it will give us some glimpse of direwolves.....

hey frnds here is this year's google trends comparison charts comparing breaking bad, hobbit, game of thrones, avengers, and the hunger games.....game of thrones tops the chart with maximum serches in google!!!!!!

http://www.google.com/trends/?q=+game+of+thrones,+avengers,+hobbit,+breaking+bad,+The+Hunger+Games&ctab=0&geo=all&date=mtd&sort=0

Archived