Leaders of Houses in the End

ledlevee

Well this is my first post and IMO after Dream of Spring this is how all the houses will stand.

Stark: I want to believe that the Ice part in ASOIAF refers to the Starks and they'll make it in the end. Somehow I think Sansa will snap out of her naivety and become queen in the north after dealing with the mother**** Lannisters and their servants... If I'm not mistaken, Jon is the rightful heir and king in the north by probably the last royal command of Robb but I see very unliely that he goes back to Winterfell if he is even alive. I wan't Bran to have some chance and probably even end up with Meera but somehow I think he is going to turn dark or die in the end or end up just like bloodraven. Rickon is too young IMO he may grow to be a fearsome warrior but not king in the north.

Lannister: This is a tricky one, Jaime may survive Dream of Spring but seems very unlikely of him to take a lordly spot. Cersei will surely die completely insane after all her offspring is dead. (Remember Maggi's prophecy)... So we have Lancel who will most likely die, Tyrek who may be part of some shady plan and Tyrion. I'd like very much to see Tyrion and Sansa work their way and rule the north so I'll say that the lions will go down as they should have after Robert's rebellion.

Targies: Another hard one, I think Dany will save the day with her dragons but in the end will recognize that Westeros means nothing to her and will be a Dreadful Khaleesi, liberating slaves and so in Essos ... I think Egg it's most likely a fake one and will have a gruesome death by some of the dragons... Jon if he is a Targie as I suspect will most likely stay in the North and don't father any children so the Targies are gone.

Arryn: Sweet Robin is a goner, Harry may survive littlefinger and take the Eyrie but most likely the Arryns will be goners. If somehow littlefinger manages to survive and declare himself lord of the eyrie, I have a feeling that some dragon will perform a Harrenhal move and blast his ass out of westeros.

Tyrells: It's a hard guess between the one-legged guy and the soon to be thrice-widow... Their fate seems rather irrelevant and they may be go extinct, who knows.

Tully: Edmure may survive all the shit coming and manage to become lord of the riverlands if his wife is barren or he doesn't manage to have an heir and become useless to the Lannisters, but even if not, either Sansa, Arya, Bran or Rickon can claim the place... Maybe even Robb's theorized son with the Westerling girl... Or maybe they're goners... Also I hated Cat since the beginning (part of the Stark crisis is her fault) and I hope she dies for good with every other single trout.

Greyjoy: Also a hard one, I despise Theon but I think he will make amends at the end but will die... Euron will most likely have a very dark death in WoW... So is between Asha and Victarion, I like both of them but I think Victarion is likely to die for dangling with the SoB of R'hllor. (No ungodly man will seat in the seastone chair.)

Shady Figures: They're not a noble house but I think the cheesemonger and Varys will prove to be a pair of sneaky bastards and they'll suffer big time just like littlefinger... In the end the joke'll be on them.

Bolton: The north remembers... so they are goners, it's even possible they kill each other or the old gods turn Ramsay into a rat-cook lookalike.

Reed: We don't know much about them but I think they'll have an important role in the next books, I'd like to see who ends up being the lord of the neck... And I'll like to see Meera and Bran being a thing after Jojen must likely is going to be a goner soon. (The greendreams doesn't lie)

Martell: Too soon to know, it's even between Tristan, Arianne, and maybe even Tyene and Nym... In a strange turn of events, if Egg is real he is also an heir and maybe he marries one of his cousins just to be safe... After WoW we'll most likely know who seems to be the heir.

Frey: More of them gone, even by northern retribution, by the old gods power or by hanging by the former brotherhood without banners. Those who survive will most likely have no power at all and will fall in disgrace.

Baratheon: Stannis may come to sense and ditch that cunt of her wife and try for a healty heir. Shireen doesn't have guaranteed to survive until the end of DoS. One of the three bastards of Robert can do the thing... I like Stannis but I don't see him being Azor Ahai or surviving the war. He's a man of honour but not a worthy ruler... It would be a nice touch of Stannis to leave everything to the only true man at his service; Davos Seaworth.

House Thenn: A recently created house but I think they will be important to bridge the gap between northermen and wildlings after so many centuries... And I think that Karstarks and Umbers should have a good ending.

Manderly: They're now playing the game of thrones, either they win or they die.

I don't see anyone sitting the Iron Throne.

Archived