Leaders of Houses in the End

ledlevee

I'm going to be happy in the end if:

1) A Stark sits in Winterfell

2) Ned and Robb's bones are returned to the Stark Crypts

3) Arya completely kicks some @ss and ends up something awesome after rejoining her wolf and the huge pack.

4) Lord Frey dies in a horrible, terrible, painful way after seeing his entire house remorselessly destroyed

5) Same as #4, insert "Bolton" in lieu of "Frey"

6) Sansa beats Littlefiinger at his own game and ends up on top someplace

7) Tyrion ends up with Casterly Rock and finds his Wife Tysha

8) Samwell gets some courage and takes over House Tarly

9) Jon is alive, rides to the rescue, sweeps the North to victory over Freys and Boltons (See #4 and #5 above) and discovers that he isn't a bastard, but is highborn himself, and finds out who Mommy is

10) Cersei gets what she deserves

11) Jaime and Brienne realize they care about each other and get a room, get married, and then end up fighting together to win a major battle that determines the end

12) Varys doesn't get away with everything

13) Dany just goes away and we never speak of her. It is known.

14) Jorah Mormont just goes home already

15) The red lady freezes

16) Stannis does not end up on the Iron Throne, but maybe helps in the fight

17) No more Bran in the weirwood stories: boring!

18) Davos gets to go home finally after faithfully serving

19) Barristan the Bold reassumes the Commander of the Kingsguard (after Jaime leaves to marry Brienne as he is released from duty by the King)

20) Rainbows, Unicorns, and Dragons; everybody lives happily ever after. (Except Freys and Boltons, see #4 and #5)

And Stannis either gets a new wife without facial hair, or a mouth guard to stop the grinding. :)

Reach- Tarleys=Tyrells are all going to die when Randal makes his move

Westerlands- Lannisters=Tommen and Jamie will survie and rule the westerlands

Dorne- Martels= They will continue to rule Dorne after the war

North- Stark=Rickon is going to make a comback and marry some sexy wildling

Riverlands- Tully=Edmure will be rescued and him and Roslin will be happy

Vale- Arryn=Harry the heir with sansa as his wife, bith deeply in love

Iron Islands- Greyjoys- Vicktorian will kick Euron's ass with Danny's help, or one of the dragons

Stormlands- Edric Storm and maybe Shireen as his bride...i know more incest but they are way to fond of each other

Targaryians- will rule with Jon and Danny as king and queen, Aegon is going to die

Reach- Tarleys=Tyrells are all going to die when Randal makes his move

Westerlands- Lannisters=Tommen and Jamie will survie and rule the westerlands

Dorne- Martels= They will continue to rule Dorne after the war

North- Stark=Rickon is going to make a comback and marry some sexy wildling

Riverlands- Tully=Edmure will be rescued and him and Roslin will be happy

Vale- Arryn=Harry the heir with sansa as his wife, bith deeply in love

Iron Islands- Greyjoys- Vicktorian will kick Euron's ass with Danny's help, or one of the dragons

Stormlands- Edric Storm and maybe Shireen as his bride...i know more incest but they are way to fond of each other

Targaryians- will rule with Jon and Danny as king and queen, Aegon is going to die

shireen is dying mel said it in one of the chapters of adwd, what is tarly planning and how did i miss it?

Reach- House tyrell

Westerlands- Tyrek lannister,

Dorne- Arianne Martel+aegon

North- Bran, Rickon is destined for something much darker i fear

Riverlands- Littlefinger

Vale- The hill tribes will take over.......lol jk but that would be cool probally the hier little finger told sansa about forget his name

Iron Islands- All Hail Asha

Stormlands- Edric Storm aka robert v.2.0

Dragonstone- Dany and jorah....just a hunch that she will fall for him after all

everything on here seems pretty obvious to make it interesting, I'm taking some risks with the starks and a couple others.

Stark- Robb's unborn son. His wife got away, and will be hidden in the north until she gives birth to "Eddard Stark". They would have had her get butchered unless she was carrying Robb's son, and this way, he decision that led to his death has a bit of good come out of it.

Lannister- Lancel. The kid grows up under the watchful eye of Tyrion and eventually becomes a good leader. Not overly assertive, not passive, just average.

Greyjoy- Theon. Once again, he was kept alive. He will help reunite the north, and will align himself with Winterfell

Tyrell- Willas. Why barely tell us anything about him, but still mention his name occasionally. He seems to be bright, he will control the Tyrells.

Baratheon- Gendry. Edric Storm seems more likely, but I like the idea of Gendry. The scene that he realizes who he is will be huge, and then his similarities to the late King Robert will push people towards him.

Targaryen- Dany will marry Aegon (hees a Blackfyre) ending the strife between red and black. She will die, he will rule, but his and Dany's son will begin a new tradition of dominance.

Dorne- Trystane and Myrcella. Arienne's as good as dead, she will do something else foolish.

The Vale- I could't care less. Have little robert stick in in someone who is actually relevant and maybe that kid will be semi appealing. If i have to suffer one more chapter about his little incidents the book is going through the wall.

I'm going to do this slightly more generally. SPOILERS

The North: I couldn't pick which one, but I'm 99% certain the Starks will enjoy a resurgence to power. Ideally with a grown-up Rickon at the helm.

As for the Boltons? Well, as my Rome Total War battle advisor might say, "they don't stand a snowflakes chance in Vulcan's forge". Roose will be hung, Ramsay should probably be burnt alive. Whilst being spat on. And eaten alive. By Wun Wun. Naked.

The Westerlands: My hatred of the Lannisters has really died out after the loss of so many important players in their ranks and by the end of ADWD I actually felt sorry for Kevan who just sounded like a stand up bloke. With Tywin dead and Tyrion blamed I just can't see him returning to claim the rock, not after Tywin's bannermen respected him so much. Cersei still probably deserves to die but after doing that humiliating walk I just can't get angry at her anymore. I think it would really be a shame if Tommen died - I can't wish bad things on anyone who spends his time playing with cats. My only hatred left in the Lannister camp is for Jaime who can't be allowed to get away with crippling Bran. Blonde Prick. Tommen as a powerless vassal - I imagine a return to the day's of Tywin's father.

Iron Islands: Tougher still. Euron can't last forever - either his plan to grab Danys dragons works (which it won't) or he dies in dragonfire. Probably the Damp hair or Asha, or if the ironmen can't shake traditions, not a greyjoy at all.

Riverlands: Edmure is a bit of a dimwit, and probably not the best leader of this fractious land. The Black Fish will surely go down in a blaze of glory fighting Freys or Lannisters. Actually, Edmure probably will be returned to Riverrun.

The Reach: The tyrells have never seemed particularly effective to me, especially not Mace Tyrell - I can see crazy Euron doing untold damage to their house - salt water kills flowers. Hopefully Mace's mum Olenna can keep the Tyrells out of trouble but if not then another house of the reach may take over. Tarly looks good at the moment considering he's "the best soldier in Westeros".

The Vale: Harry the Heir with Sansa at his side, pulling his strings. She will keep little finger's skull on her dressing table as a keepsake. "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die."

Dorne: Arianne has a smart head on her shoulders and has learnt humility after her imprisonment. Lannister beware.

Stormlands: Not a clue. That place is a mess right now and a Baratheon successor looks unlikely.

Crownlands: The big question of course is who will sit on the iron throne. I don't care much for Jon or Dany, as Monarchs or as characters. Maybe Young Griff is the real deal after all? Or maybe Stannis will conquer and ultimately retrieve his throne? I'd like to see that because the guy just doesn't give up no matter how many times he's screwed over. But more likely with all this fighting nobody will be ready for the Other invaision and the Great other will claim the throne as king of winter... forever.

House Stark: Rickon Stark

House Tully: Edmure Tully

House Arryn: One of those Arryns who are never spoken about because they married merchants, or Robert if Sansa does something clever and cunning for once

House Lannister: Tyrek if he is alive, or Daven, he seems like a nice guy

House Tyrell: Willas, if he dies, then Loras, sinice everyone would get mad if Garland hold both Highgarden and the Florent lands

House Martell: Trystane

House Baratheon: Shireen or Edric

House Targayren: Aegon, no matter if he is fake, if you have an army, silver-ish hair and pretty eyes you can claim the name Targaryen

House Greyjoy: No more Greyjoys after Theon dies child-less, then it would call for a kingsmoot and the Cleftjaw would win

The Night's Watch: Benjen Stark, I've haven't given up on him yet :)

Stark: status changed to kings of the North: Arya Stark and Jon Snow because I kind of ship them together and : “Girls get the arms but not the swords. Bastards get the swords but not the arms. I did not make the rules, little sister.” Jon gave her sword she should gave him arms meaning Stark name he always wanted through marriage.

House Tully: status changed, ceases to be mayor house: Edmunde Tully

House Arryn: extinct

House Baratheon: extinct

House Tyrell: extinct (cause: greyscale, dragonburns, undead)

House Targeryen: only as lady of Dragonstone Dany still barren.

House Martell: status changed back to rulers of independent Dorne: Trystane

House Lannister: Wishful thinking Jaime giving up white cloak and actually settling down and founding family, that or some Lannister from Lannisport

Greyjoy: status changed to not being ruling house of Iron Islands: Asha

NW: Brandon Stark

The problem is that I kind of created power vacuum in the South, and my first point have too much sweet and too little bitter.

Stark: Probably Rickon but I hope it's Bran. I really don't want Bran to end up perma-warged as a heart tree or something lame like that. This kid has been through enough and deserves to be Lord of Winterfell.

Lannister: Tyrion will invoke his ancestor Lann the Clever and win Casterly Rock through trickery. Normally, the bannermen and the smallfolk wouldn't respect him but seeing as though he will probably have Dany and her dragons on his side, I think that will help quite a bit!

Tyrell: Probably Willas although I see a terrible tragedy hitting House Tyrell. As of yet, no death has really hit them. They have remained virtually unscathed and are about due for a few dark winged messages.

Martell: Arienne with the Sand Snakes in positions of power. I think one of the Sand Snakes might die though. Maybe Obara in battle or Nym being assassinated in King's Landing in the next book.

Arryn: One of the most ancient and noble houses in all the Seven Kingdoms will go extinct and its last Lord will be a sickly lad named "SweetRobin".

Targaryen: Daenerys for sure. I don't know why so many people think she'll die. I know that the prophecy states that she will be betrayed but she is the Blood of the Dragon, goddammit! She is fire proof and has three bad ass dragons. I hope she survives or I will be PISSED. Aegon VI too much of a Johnny-come-lately side character to just mosey on into the Iron Throne. Hell no!

Baratheon: Edric Storm. I'm afraid Stannis is not long for this world and Edric is the only one of Roberts "by-blows" that was born from a noble woman and also the only one that Robert acknowledged.

Frey: At first I was going to say that there are too many to extinguish but maybe Lady Stoneheart will find a way to lure them all into one place and seek vengeance on them in such a way to make the "Rains of Castamere" look like a children's fairy tale.

Tully: It seems like a complete toss up between Edmure and Blackfish. The Lannisters could either decide to kill their hostage, Edmure. Or Blackfish could die trying to rescue Edmure from Casterly Rock.

Bolton: Crow food, if the gods are just! Anything else will be criminal. I know it's cheesy but I would love for Theon to personally deliver the death blow to the Bastard of Bolton.

Greyjoy: Pretty up in the air with them. The Kingsmoot factor puts every scion of the Kraken in play for the Seastone Chair. But honestly, it only seems right that the next Lord of Pyke pays the "iron price" for the title...not some silly vote..

Night's Watch: I don't see them being disbanded. Actually I see them being stronger since the Realm will probably take them and what they do much more seriously after the "War for the Realm of Men" commences.

Actually, upon thinking about it further, I think the "War for the Realm of Men" has the potential to be an apocalyptic event that could dramatically change the political landscape of Westeros. I think every House and every character in the story has the potential to die. It's all in GRRMs hands. That's what is so great about these series. You never truly know what's going to happen. We get little clues through the prophecies, but as Melisandre knows all too well, the prophecies are murky at best and often tell half truths. We THINK we know what is going to happen but I think it's all going to be much different in the end. It's fun to speculate though!

Stark: status changed to kings of the North: Arya Stark and Jon Snow because I kind of ship them together and : “Girls get the arms but not the swords. Bastards get the swords but not the arms. I did not make the rules, little sister.” Jon gave her sword she should gave him arms meaning Stark name he always wanted through marriage.

I cringed.

I highly doubt Arya will by any means marry anyone... she's well on her way to become FM. I think Rickon will be the Stark in Winterfell, and he superseeds her in the sucession anyway.

House Lannister: Wishful thinking Jaime giving up white cloak and actually settling down and founding family, that or some Lannister from Lannisport

My idea of a Jaime's finale is the Chekov gun that has pointed at him ever since the begining: "He came into this world with Cersei, and he will leave it with her". Unless Tyrion dies at the end of the Novels, it will be Tyrion... I think the next Lannister in line of Heritage is indeed Tyrek... unless Gerion comes back alive from wherever he went to.

I cringed.

You have every right to do so. I'm not the only person who ship them, though we (Jon/Arya) shippers are in minority and have to hide most of the time in fear :)

I highly doubt Arya will by any means marry anyone... she's well on her way to become FM. I think Rickon will be the Stark in Winterfell, and he superseeds her in the sucession anyway.

My idea of a Jaime's finale is the Chekov gun that has pointed at him ever since the begining: "He came into this world with Cersei, and he will leave it with her". Unless Tyrion dies at the end of the Novels, it will be Tyrion... I think the next Lannister in line of Heritage is indeed Tyrek... unless Gerion comes back alive from wherever he went to.

I kind of reduced the final number of in Starks my mind to 2,5 ;) Wouldn't she really marry even if it meant the end of house Stark?

Archived