Mya Stone

How the fuck did Nick Cannon end up as part of the Super Bowl Pre-Game show??? Only saving grace for this Super Bowl Sunday is that Im making some completely fucking awesome shredded chicken and chorizo to put on nachos or tacos.

In other news, sadly Jay Cutler's wedding has been postponed because his bride doesn't want her babybump to interfere with her and Jay looking fabulous in their wedding photos.

I hear he's absolutely miserable.

I know, right? Though apparently Eli Manning is now good enough because he beat Tom Brady in the superbowl, and Aaron Rodgers and Big Ben are good enough because they won superbowls. So I think the rule is that you can't get into the superbowl unless you win the superbowl. Or something like that.

So it's like the S.A.G.

Ah, I got it. If you're a backup QB to the QB who wins a superbowl, you've won a superbowl (or at least have a ring), so let's see. I think that means Charlie Batch is someone you can win a superbowl with. So is Matt Flynn. Jesse Palmer as well, I think. These are true leaders. The guys who don't have stats, but just win.

Ah, I got it. If you're a backup QB to the QB who wins a superbowl, you've won a superbowl (or at least have a ring), so let's see. I think that means Charlie Batch is someone you can win a superbowl with. So is Matt Flynn. Jesse Palmer as well, I think. These are true leaders. The guys who don't have stats, but just win.

This is an inadvertent reason I say that Superbowl wins mean little when judging the competency of a quarterback. A team wins Superbowls. And if the team isn't good, it's impossible to win.

Cowboys fans say some crazy shit, but this might be the craziest thing I've ever seen a Cowboys fan post here.

To be fair, I majorly rooted for the Giants in the last Pat/G-men super bowl. You may remember the NFL thread that year was overtaken by the Cobra Kai and a Giants thread was created. That one was also overrun, too. So the G-Men winning was one of the greatest examples of Schadenfreude I've ever seen. Nowadays I've come to have some respect for Brady, Evil Little Bill, and the Patriots Way. I LOVE that two tight end attack, been a fan of that form since the 90's Packers used Whoa Nelly Keith Jackson and Mark "Hot Tub" Chmura.

OTOH I find the Giants to be a bunch of loud smack talking douchebags, headlined by Brandon Jacobs. I'm hoping for a couple of fumbles and helmet tossed by that big mouth.

This has, indeed, been the longest Sunday afternoon in recent memory. I won't be posting during the game - hosting a small party - so I'll wish the Patriots and their fans good luck now. I expect it'll be a close, tough game and I BELIEVE my beloved New York Football Giants will get it done. Go Big Blue!

Cowboys fans say some crazy shit, but this might be the craziest thing I've ever seen a Cowboys fan post here.

Also, if Dub is salsaing anywhere for any reason that HAS to go on youtube.

Ya see, unlike Niner's fans, who are too busy getting manicures and polatis, we here in Dallas actually care about football and know our history. :D

The Cowboys were birthed from the loins by the NY Giants in that Tom Landry and Tex Schramm both came from that organization. Plus, it has only been the last few years that the Giants ever took anything from the Cowboys.

Double post, so I am going to take the opportunity to say...

What the hell is the matter with the Hall of Fame voters? Really???? Bill Parcells didn't get in, and Chris Carter, the reciever with the fourth most catche and yards dind't make it either?

Archived