Big Bang Theory 4.0

Sis Who Swears

I wish that Shelly and Amy would just go ahead and have sex. I tired of that stupidly slow plot line.

I really hoped that the D&D episode would at least involve Sheldon kissing Amy. Awkwardly, no doubt, but at least a progression. I was disappointed. Having them suddenly sleep together seems a bit too much of a jump, but I agree that that plotline is far too snaily.

Stupidly slow plot lines are why I unplugged from TV, among many other reasons.

IMHO- Hollywood shows never show a sucessful long-term relationship because nobody in Hollywood has the slightest idea of how to make one work.

Very cool Avatar, btw.

Lmfao....

thanks. I want one of Black Wolf swords, but they either are too far away, or too close.

I really hoped that the D&D episode would at least involve Sheldon kissing Amy. Awkwardly, no doubt, but at least a progression. I was disappointed. Having them suddenly sleep together seems a bit too much of a jump, but I agree that that plotline is far too snaily.

I would love for them to sleep together, and for Amy to not be intrested in it again, and sheldon would want more. That would be funny. He would get the other guys more...

Archived