Mafia 87 Return of the Serial Killer--- DAY 3

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Don't know how to bold things on my current device, but if I did my vote would go to Inspector Sheridan. You are clearly doing a poor job of law-keeping, meaning you're either evil or a poor inspector, and either one is no good to keep around.

If you're on the mobile, you bold by doing [ b ] Whatever you want bolded here [/ b ]

Take out all the spaces in the beginning and end codes.

It is day 1

20 players remain: Billie, Chris Halliwell, Cole Turner, Coop, Darryl, Elise, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Inspector Sheridan, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Prue Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Victor Bennett, Wyatt Halliwell.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

1 vote for Darryl (Billie)

1 vote for Melinda Warren (Darryl)

1 vote for Prue Halliwell (Paige Matthews)

1 vote for Wyatt Halliwell (Phoebe Halliwell)

1 vote for Billie (Victor Bennett)

1 vote for Victor Bennett (Prue Halliwell)

1 vote for Henry (Inspector Sheridan)

1 vote for Leo (Elise)

12 players have not voted: Chris Halliwell, Cole Turner, Coop, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Wyatt Halliwell.

who hasn't been voted for yet? oh, Leo

You went out of your way point out you chose someone who hadn't been voted for yet (god forbid you should start a 'wagon' of two votes),someone who hadn't posted yet, thus making it clear that the vote was just for jokesies so nobody feels threatened. Noted.

You went out of your way point out you chose someone who hadn't been voted for yet (god forbid you should start a 'wagon' of two votes),someone who hadn't posted yet, thus making it clear that the vote was just for jokesies so nobody feels threatened. Noted.

ye because the votes really were just for jokesies

First poster is statistically more likely to be evil. I choose Darryl.

I think the opposite is more likely to be true; Mafia dislike an awkward introduction into the game and therefore are more inclined to not instantly post.

I dislike the process of random voting to create content as it all normally ends up being forced, going to hold my vote right now but the only slightly scum read I have is Leo. Also if someone could teach me how to move to anonymous I'd appreciate it.

Archived