What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

my name would be and is Richard, my houses name would be "Lionheart" named after my distant ancestor Richard the lionheart, king of England,my words are "Honour. Courage. Loyalty. my sigil is three golden lions on a crimson field, *not taken from the lannisters, i think you will find my family existed long before the books or even GRRM himself* and i would if possible build a keep and name it "The Lionhold" and my family would have 2 weapons due to our immense size *irl im big :P* and strengh we would wield 2 valyrian steel great-swords named "The Fangs" each inscribed with our motto along the lengh of the blades, they would have golden hilts, with a blood red pommels and the same for the crossguards,we would be honourable and feared, prideful yet noble...and we fucking hate the lannisters. we also would have a crypt much like the starks of winterfell though ours would have torches and guards.

sorry guys,i just realised how wrong i formatted mine, here let me re do it

House name: Lionheart

Sigil: Three Golden Lions from a side view on a blood red field.

Words: Honour. Courage. Loyalty.

Location: i would conquer my land, either from The lannisters of casterly rock or i would build a keep on the isle of faces, and slowly take it for myself , if i took the rock it would be renamed "lionhold" and if i took the isle of faces it would be renamed "the isle of lions"

Weapons: 2 valyrian steel greatswords 1 for each hand as im very large, insciribed with my motto and a red hue along the blade, with a decorated pommel hilt and crossguard of red and gold valyrian steel, with crimson dyed boiled leather wrapped about the handle.

House: Rose (I dunno, I like the name) Sigil: A shield of a pink background, with two roses on the bottom and two sets of arrows on the top Words: This Is The Season Sworn either to the North, the Stormlands of the Reach (in order of preference)

Dude, the Reach is probably the only region with a house like that.

House: Serpane

Sigil: a mongoose dripping in blood on a black field, with a dead snake in its jaws.

Words: We are not deceived

Region: Dorne, of course.

House Greystorm

Sigil: a grey greatsword on a black field with white lightning bolts on either side

words: Courage, Honour, Duty

saying: A storm is rising, it's vengeance swift. (similar to a lannister pays their debts, or a flayed man holds no secrets)

Ancestral weapon: Valyrian Steel Greatsword - Stormbreaker

• 3 weeks later...

House: de Bayard

Seat: Castle Bayard :)

House words: Thou Shall Not Pass!

Sigil: A yellow wisent (zimbru/european buffalo) head on a black field, with a red margin

Liege Lord (really tough one): the prince of Dorne

House: Ayrysh(the original verison of my surname before my people immigrated from Scotland, Americanized to Irish)

Sigil: A bundle of golden wheat on a field of blue(I would take silver wheat as I'm the second son).

Words:Ours is the bounty.

We would be the sworn bannermen to House Tyrell.

Seat: Barley Hall

Weapon: A Bastard Sword known as The Clipper

Archived