Should Jorah Mormont Take the Black? (Spoilers)

Drowsey Dragon

Jorah does have a weak streak in him, but his history suggests that he will not turn against her. More likely he will try to win back her favour. Although he was angry at being exiled, he didn't turn against Ned Stark or King Robert. In fact, he worked for Robert (through Varys) in the hopes of going back home.

I like Freerider's idea, but I don't know if that will happen.

Jorah has been on a quest of redemption from the start. First he was trying to redeem his standing in the Westeros to earn a pardon back to bear island.

Then, he fell in love with Daenerys, and is trying to redeem his acts of betrayal towards her. I dont think this has changed in Jorah's mind, I believe he is keeping an eye on her and will make a move when the opportunity presents itself.

The Black would end all chances of winning Daenerys back, whether Dany wants that or not, I dont see Jorah just giving up.

I agree and I also think he will end up in Westeros with the Second Sons and save a King and be pardoned. He will also help defeat the Ironborn and be Lord of House Mormont.

I agree and I also think he will end up in Westeros with the Second Sons and save a King and be pardoned. He will also help defeat the Ironborn and be Lord of House Mormont.

You have high hopes for Ser Jorah! Going out against whitewalkers with his fathers sword in hand would be my choice. We shall see. He is an intriguing character, that is for sure.

Didn't the Old Bear say tell Sam that he forgives Jorah or something like that? To me it sounds like Sam is going to meet Jorah at some point, so it's possible. However, I think it's more likely that he'll come back to Dany or she'll come crying after him or something like that.

Archived