Which ONE character do you want to die?

Inspired by the other thread. :D

Mine should be obvious.

ETA: And as Sound_of_Winter suggests, it doesn't have to be someone who seems obvious to land on the chopping block. It might be someone who seems like they should survive, but whom you just want to die as violently as possible regardless. :P

Daenerys. Hopefully after she becomes Darth Daenerys and Stannis shoves Lightbringer into her chest.

Yes. She annoys me. The whole Targaryan family do to be honest. If I have to read about her warning people not to "wake the dragon" anymore my eyes might actually explode from rolling one too many times. I never thought I could find a person with the three remaining dragons in the entire universe so boring, pretentious and unlikable.

I might actually add Gregor Clegane to my list. He annoys me too. He makes fights unfair, I think. Having him in your army is like a cheat code. When he was raiding the riverlands, I was thinking someone can kill him, but no. Then Ned sends out an army to kill him, but no, he doesn't die, and we still have to keep reading about him. Then it looks like Edmure's army might get somewhere, but he's still alive. Arya has three people she can kill, but for some reason he isn't one of them. Skip forward a couple of books, he's pinned to the ground with a poisoned SPEAR through his goddamn CHEST, and not only does he still not die, he kills one of the most interesting characters. While he supposedly dies painfully after this, he then comes back to life to more than likely save Cersei, another of my least favourite characters. Sandor better kill him properly, or I might stop reading :P

Archived