Which ONE character do you want to die?

This, 1000x over. I keep hoping (fruitlessly, I know) that he is actually gone at the end of ADWD and if he comes back, it is as a wight. A blue-eyed wight remote-controlled by the Others, whatever it is that Catelyn is, or even whatever it is that Coldhands is.

If we're killing of members of the nightwatch, methinks Samwell Tarley needs to go. Or else actually abide by the two separate codes of celibacy he is, by profession, sworn to uphold. (This is not for reasons of personal integrity, but simply because one Samwell on gorgeous young girl sex scene was enough for one lifetime.)

Also: Sam can never, ever think about sex or get a boner again. Ew.

@Queen Cersei I

I think the OP has the word ONE in it for a very specific reason.........

Heh, fair enough, should do some editing on that post.

Regardless, if GRRM were to get rid of any one of these clunky, pointless characters I would be thrilled beyond belief. :cheers:

Hey! Those boners will come in handy during the long winter.

Great way to keep your fingers warm.

Also if your buried under snow, ie as in an avalanche etc, having a fat pink mast might potentially save your life. Makes that rescue operation that much easier..

The character I most want to see dead is Ramsay Snow. I hope that whoever kills him derives a great deal of satisfaction from it.

I don't actually want any of the main point-of-view characters to die, but I'll take Cersei's death if I have to. I also strongly suspect that Theon and Brienne are going to die, but that's probably for the best, given their circumstances.

Areo hotah, there are characters I hate more but at least they feel developed, hotah is completely boring, they might as well have doran carry a rock around and give it POVs, (sorry to anyone who likes him that my hate is showing but I can't stand the guy). Not to mention he killed my boy oakheart so that was the final straw.

Selyse, so Stannis can marry someone who might humanize him. If that's possible.

Now there's an interesting idea. I must ponder this.

Stannis and Dany? Hmmm, no. I don't like the sound of that.

Asha? Now that would be an interesting match, considering that she's everything he doesn't want in a woman... Or thinks he doesn't want in a woman.

Who else is there, really? Surely not the big Mormont woman?

Archived