Which ONE character do you want to die?

Now there's an interesting idea. I must ponder this.

Stannis and Dany? Hmmm, no. I don't like the sound of that.

Asha? Now that would be an interesting match, considering that she's everything he doesn't want in a woman... Or thinks he doesn't want in a woman.

Who else is there, really? Surely not the big Mormont woman?

I'm visualizing widower Stannis reinforcing a claim to the North by marrying Sansa; though he might have to ditch Rhlorr (gee, what a shame) and take up the Old Gods and the Seven...Hail the King and Queen of the North! For what it's worth, she might be better off with Stannis than with Littlefinger, LOL.

I'm visualizing widower Stannis reinforcing a claim to the North by marrying Sansa; though he might have to ditch Rhlorr (gee, what a shame) and take up the Old Gods and the Seven...Hail the King and Queen of the North! For what it's worth, she might be better off with Stannis than with Littlefinger, LOL.

I doubt that Stannis would try and claim his "rights" as a husband as often as LF would like to, this probably speaks in his favor.. The old saying about Renly how a maid in his bed is sure to stay a maid could also be said for Stannis, though for other reasons..

I can see how Stannis might be interested in marrying Sansa, but I'd rather not see that marriage come to pass. Yikes. I'd much rather see her with Willas, Aegon, or even Tyrion. Or even Pod, for crying out loud.*

It's definitely an interesting possibility, though.

-------

* Yes, I have Pod on the brain today. Obviously.

Ser Alliser Thorne

Oh no! He is one of my favorite minor characters! How can you not like a man thats determined to come back to the wall, dead or alive? Thats what I call staying true to the cause! Although to be fair Dolorous Edd had the same notion, that being dead was no longer an excuse for missing guard duty..

Oh no! He is one of my favorite minor characters! How can you not like a man thats determined to come back to the wall, dead or alive? Thats what I call staying true to the cause! Although to be fair Dolorous Edd had the same notion, that being dead was no longer an excuse for missing guard duty..

Thorne a petty, bitter little man who takes a grudge way too far.

Archived