The Blackfish

crown of gold

Or maybe just until the show gets to Season 6 or even as early as Season 5....

I'm thinking it'll be out toward the end of 2015. Just a guess. I dunno what I'm going to do when the show inevitably passes the books. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

There's no way blackfish is getting to the vale, by land atleast if he goes by ship that's a different but I don't see that happening too many people would recognize him in a big town. By land Timmett and his clansmen would love to get their hands on the captain of the bloodygate

Ser Ilyn has been looking for you :rofl: Love your profile name, cracks me up. Apologize for being off topic. *blushing, somewhat embarrassed*

Lots of good ideas on this topic. Personally, I can't even guess where he is, but I'm sure he can't be dead yet. There are too many things he needs to do like free Edmure and Sansa. Get revenge on Lannisters, Freys, and Boltons (why I secretly suspect he is the hooded man haunting Winterfell). Maybe, he will eventually run into UnCat and either stop her bloodlust or help her satisfy it. He just can't be dead yet. Furthermore, what we know of him from the books, he is a highly intelligent man with exceptional martial planning skills. Can't wait to see where he turns up... and he will turn up again.

There's no way blackfish is getting to the vale, by land atleast if he goes by ship that's a different but I don't see that happening too many people would recognize him in a big town. By land Timmett and his clansmen would love to get their hands on the captain of the bloodygate

Well he could take sanctuary with various lords and knights at holdfasts to get to Saltpans, and then it would be easy to get a boat to take him to Gulltown or Old Anchor.

The Vale is not where I'd expect him to go. Lysa isn't there anymore, and all the Lords of the Vale are in disarray regarding their loyalties now. Sansa would be the only reason I could think of for him to go there, but he doesn't even know she's there. Meanwhile, he definitely has things that demand his attention in the Riverlands.

The Vale is not where I'd expect him to go. Lysa isn't there anymore, and all the Lords of the Vale are in disarray regarding their loyalties now. Sansa would be the only reason I could think of for him to go there, but he doesn't even know she's there. Meanwhile, he definitely has things that demand his attention in the Riverlands.

He spent almost 20 years there, he has friends there.

I think him going with the BWOB would be the most logical choice. He needs to stay hidden and what better way to do that than to join with the most anonymous guerilla army in Westeros?

It WOULD make sense, but I don't see him dealing well with ZombieCat.

Who knows. It would definitely be good to see the Blackfish resurface, though.

The Vale theory is a strong one. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up there seeing as he has history in the Vale. But does he know Sansa is there? And does he dislike Littlefinger as much as the Freys and Lannisters?

Personally, my hunch is that he's still in the Riverlands and probably with the BwB. He's a martial man who, after some victories, has suffered defeat and betrayal so I can see him wanting to restore his pride and continue fighting the Freys and Lannisters guerilla style.

The Brotherhood could certainly use some experienced, strong (and not crazy / un-dead) leadership and the Blackfish fits the bill perfectly.

BF watched LF grow up in RR. How does BF feel about LF? I couldn't say.

Ser Ilyn has been looking for you :rofl: Love your profile name, cracks me up. Apologize for being off topic. *blushing, somewhat embarrassed*

Lots of good ideas on this topic. Personally, I can't even guess where he is, but I'm sure he can't be dead yet. There are too many things he needs to do like free Edmure and Sansa. Get revenge on Lannisters, Freys, and Boltons (why I secretly suspect he is the hooded man haunting Winterfell). Maybe, he will eventually run into UnCat and either stop her bloodlust or help her satisfy it. He just can't be dead yet. Furthermore, what we know of him from the books, he is a highly intelligent man with exceptional martial planning skills. Can't wait to see where he turns up... and he will turn up again.

Ha, thanks for the name appreciation. I like to think that once Ser Ilyn moves on from the beheading trade, that's what he'll call his weekly gossip column. I'm sure he has many talents, and he certainly gets to hear a few things.

BF watched LF grow up in RR. How does BF feel about LF? I couldn't say.

Yeah it's hard to say. Lord Hoster certainly didn't like LF, but then the Blackfish and Hoster are known to have disagreed on other things.

Having said that, the way the Blackfish spoke to Jamie outside Riverrun makes me think that LF isn't the sort of man the Blackfish would naturally like.

Right now I just hope that he appears somewhere (and that its not too long until we get to read about it!).

Having said that, the way the Blackfish spoke to Jamie outside Riverrun makes me think that LF isn't the sort of man the Blackfish would naturally like.

My verdict too. Remember LF is known as being a whoremongerer and the Lannister's family servant...neither is likely to impress the Blackfish.

Yeah it's hard to say. Lord Hoster certainly didn't like LF, but then the Blackfish and Hoster are known to have disagreed on other things.

Right now I just hope that he appears somewhere (and that its not too long until we get to read about it!).

I was actually being sarcastic, but it wasn't that clear. I think watching LF use Lysa like a disposable sex toy would make BF hate LF.

Archived