Which house would you belong to?

LiamBridge

House Stark. I would be the black cousin that they always have to explain to other houses....."well you know what they say once you go Summer Islander...".

I would spend my time between restoring Winterfell completely and creating weapons in my smithy. Also would found the White Wolves, an elite guard for house Stark.

Hmm. I am stubborn. Sometimes I´m not able to believe what reality presents me. I hang on the truths I've found out. I love the ones I chose to be with me. Might it be I would be a (W)Star(g)k? :smoking:

:spelling

The quiz said I'm a Stark, I love the Starks and if I wasnt a woman of the Free folk I'd be a Stark :cool4:

If Jon ain't dead and things go well you still might be. ;) Although since this is GRRM that means things won't go well. LOL

House Stark. I would be the black cousin that they always have to explain to other houses....."well you know what they say once you go Summer Islander...".

I would spend my time between restoring Winterfell completely and creating weapons in my smithy. Also would found the White Wolves, an elite guard for house Stark.

LOL! I guess we'd be related as I'd be in the same boat.

I'd love to be a Lannister but since I've got blue eyes, straight hair and not the right type of blond hair that can't be done. Maybe Lefford or Serrett?

EDITED: I tried to do the quiz but the damn thing would never stop calculating.

I guess I'd be the other black cousin they have to explain.

Baratheon. I'm not really royalty material, but definitely one of Robert's bastards or a fourth son of a fourth son or something. I have the look and, you know, mine is the fury.

House Baratheon: 75%

House Tyrell: 70%

House Stark: 65%

This quiz knows my life better than I do.

I was going to say Tully, since I like temperate climes near rivers as well as family, duty, and honor. But I took the quiz before answering and...

Tied for House Tully and House Stark with 85% each! \o/ House Arryn and House Lannister came in just after those, so I'm feeling pretty set at the moment.

(Not sure I want the Freys as bannermen, but hell, the Starks have the Boltons.)

According to that quiz I am:

Tully 80%

Stark 70%

Arryn 55%

Baratheon 45%

Martell 45%

Greyjoy 40%

Lannister 35%

Targaryen 35%

Tyrell 30%

Frey 25%

Which roughly fits in with where I'd want to be, although due to the obvious POV bias in the series, like most people I'd probably actually prefer to be a Stark than a Tully.

However, I'd rather be a humble, lowborn steward of the Night's Watch than a member of one of these great houses.

Archived