TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!

We need more people to help run TitanCon. If this is your second time with us please consider volunteering. We can arrange your schedule to suit so you don't miss out on the things you really want to see (at least to a certain extent, there is good stuff on all day long after all ;) ).

If you volunteered last year and haven't yet sent your form in to volunteer for this year please do so! Thank you.

http://titancon.com/2012/volunteers.php

Also we still have spaces available in our MASQUERADE. Dress up as your favourite Game of Thrones character. Great prizes to be won!

http://titancon.com/2012/masquerade.php

Sadly sadly sadly I won't be able to come to TitanCon/Belfast this year. :crying: :crying: :crying:

I can't get the days I'd need for the trip off of work. :(

I'll keep my membership but my coach tour ticket is up for sale. Please contact me if you're interested.

Sadly sadly sadly I won't be able to come to TitanCon/Belfast this year. :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'll keep my membership but my coach tour ticket is up for sale. Please contact me if you're interested.

NO! No, no, no, no! I was so looking forward to seeing you again!!! :crying: :bawl:

This hurts. We'll miss you Adz :grouphug:

NO! No, no, no, no! I was so looking forward to seeing you again!!! :crying: :bawl:

I was, too. But it can't be changed. :(

This hurts. We'll miss you Adz :grouphug:

Thanks MG. :grouphug:

And sorry that you need another volunteer now, too. :(

Terrible news! :(

Nooooooo! I'm so sorry you're not coming Adz :crying:

I had looked forward to seeing you so very much, this is terrible news...

Oops, Pebble's spotted you now! Run while you have the chance :lol: I'm trying to quit but at the moment I'm still a smoker, so we shall have to arrange a place where we can smoke in peace, hidden from Pebble's death-ray ;)

Death ray? I was only going to fart in your general direction whenever YOU pollute the local atmophere. ;)

Archived