TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

And it looks like we're going to have nice weather on the weekend! :)

http://uk.weather.co...elfast-UKXX0015

oh crap. if they are saying we are going to get nice weather for next weekend allready then it will bucket it down. early forcasts are always wrong.

oh crap. if they are saying we are going to get nice weather for next weekend allready then it will bucket it down. early forcasts are always wrong.

Ah, Pebs, they have come a long way! I find forecasts to be more right than wrong these days...

Let's look at the glass half full - hopefully full of beer and not rain water! :lol:

Ah, Pebs, they have come a long way! I find forecasts to be more right than wrong these days...

Let's look at the glass half full - hopefully full of beer and not rain water! :lol:

they are more right than wrong when only a couple of days in advance. and hey beer rain is 1 a waste 2 stickey

Our location has resulted in a very volatile climate.

Only in the political sense. The weather is actually surprisingly stable, as an island Ireland exists in a type of meteorological pocket that makes it "resistant" to climate change. I can't find the study at the moment but I believe the abstract was something to the tune of the climate being around a decade behind the rest of the world in terms of change.

Also, it'll be rain or snow next Saturday.

its been raining down here off and on for the last few weeks and i can already feel Winter Coming, who cares though, I cant wait until saturday :D

I'm still hoping for sunshine. I don't care if it's snowing, and I don't mind cold temperatures. But I would really really love if it's not raining.

On a side note, if anyone wants to practice their crank calls, PM me and I'll give you Peadar's UK number. :lol:

I know the forecast isn't reliable, but what it's saying today is... perfect! Isn't there any chance that they got it right this time? :uhoh:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Belfast-UKXX0015

I'm still hoping for sunshine. I don't care if it's snowing, and I don't mind cold temperatures. But I would really really love if it's not raining.

On a side note, if anyone wants to practice their crank calls, PM me and I'll give you Peadar's UK number. :lol:

I know the forecast isn't reliable, but what it's saying today is... perfect! Isn't there any chance that they got it right this time? :uhoh:

http://uk.weather.co...elfast-UKXX0015

The Met Office also has it as pretty nice Friday and Saturday, but light rain showers on Sunday. As long as they are actually light and my umbrella doesn't break on me, I'll be fine :D

So I am at Southampton Airport ready for my flight to Belfast. The check in lady did not even blink when I was 1kg over my two bag 40kg limit. Of course I will be bringing less than half that back the other way on Monday.

My flight boards in an hour or so and then its off to Belfast to join my fellow committe members and get this convention on! See you good folks there.

Archived