TitanCon 2012 - Belfast - 22 Sept

I'm on my way to mchughs too in minute.

But since i have a hard time with ni dialects (very much to the amusement of the natives, who had the time of their lives yesterday when i tried to figure out if they were of the bwb gang), and nobody knows me and i don't know anyone of you how do i recognize you? For what its worth I'll be the German guy wearing a green jack wolveskin jacket and looking totally lost... :(

But since i have a hard time with ni dialects (very much to the amusement of the natives, who had the time of their lives yesterday when i tried to figure out if they were of the bwb gang), and nobody knows me and i don't know anyone of you how do i recognize you? For what its worth I'll be the German guy wearing a green jack wolveskin jacket and looking totally lost... :(

MerlyN, I'll be wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans and a blue and grey plaid shirt (people expect Canadians to look like lumberjacks ;-))

I'm just waiting on Dracarya and Sunshine, but I'm sure BWBers are there already. Lord Mountain Goat said when you walk in there's a cozy area to the right, we should meet up there.

Try to find a small person with a "I blame Pod" or/and "Enslaved by Peadar O'Guilin" badge. That's Pebble. :D

Have a lot of fun at McHugh's tonite! :cheers:

I envy that you'll be there to hear Leigh and Peadar reading. :crying: And others. :P

Please someone, give Peadar and Leigh a big hug from me. :)

Thanks adz! I'll just wear my titancon badge, and hope for the best, if i can't find the people.

Also the cosy area to the right that lmg mentioned, want that at robinsons?

Anyway I'll get going now :)

Sorry, I think you're right! I was looking for the post but couldn't find it.

We should be a big group though.

Con so far has been awesum. you all should have come.

Art loved my costume and nearly ended up inside of it from the hug he gave me. I hope he likes his souvenir flayed hand.

If anyone has pictures of my Costume Please send me them. Since I was never able to dig my camera out to give to someone once I was in costume.

Oh and Thanks Peadar for the song, you have a great voice, even if you did have me in fits behind the stage.

Sorry for squirting you with eyeball juice, and watch out for Jo tomorrow. She has them now and I've heard her plans.

Hope to see you all on the coach trip tomorrow.

If anyone fancy's a quiet(er) natter after the coach trip and doesn't want to go to the bar, then please feel free to meet up in my room. I'm in Day's Room 108. Bring your own refeshments. I think I've got one of the largest rooms so I doubt we will be that squished if everyone from the BWB here turns up.

We made it back to Dublin safe and sound after an amazing Con.

My only regret is that I didn't get to say goodbye to all of my friends, old and new. Even my enemies (some old, like Pod, some new) have escaped untaunted.

I should have run around with my goodbyes at the feast, but since I didn't, let me post my hugs here: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

And for my enemies:

:box:

And the guests:

:cheers:

And the organizers, volunteers, committee:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Had to rush to catch our flight at stupid o'clock this morning so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone, but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to LMG and everyone else for making this weekend amazing. My friends and I had a fantastic time - you're all lovely :grouphug:

I really enjoyed my first TitanCon, kudos to the organisers for putting on such an outstanding event. I think it was made even better by the fact that I was prepped for heart surgery the week before and the recovery time would have precluded going anywhere for a month. It got cancelled though so it really was a more than pleasant bonus. I'd have stayed for the Masquerade but I'd spent enough time in Belfast that week already, what with the GoT extras work. I have to say that the atmosphere was fantastic with friendly attendees and helpful volunteer staff. Can't wait for the next one!

We made it back to Dublin safe and sound after an amazing Con.

My only regret is that I didn't get to say goodbye to all of my friends, old and new. Even my enemies (some old, like Pod, some new) have escaped untaunted.

I should have run around with my goodbyes at the feast, but since I didn't, let me post my hugs here: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

And for my enemies:

:box:

And the guests:

:cheers:

And the organizers, volunteers, committee:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Don't forget your trusty steed!

The offical con Hugger has made it back safely.

I'll give a con report latter (prob tomorrow) and maybe upload some photo's (sorry did not take many I was enjoying myself far too much)

A super big thankyou to Moutaingaot and the rest of the commitee for such a wonderful con you are all really amaizing and such events would not be possible without you.

Your squire as much as she tried never managed to give you that sword even when said squire waved it infront of you.

That explains so much. She was the worst squire I ever had. Whoever she was. Any ideas, Pebble? :unsure:

Archived