If you could ask George RR Martin one question about ASoIaF

a free shadow

I would ask George about the mysterious message which Aegon received from Dorne, hoping that this would clarify the fate of Rhaenys as well. While this is not relevant to the current story, I am really curious about what happened.

I would ask George about the mysterious message which Aegon received from Dorne, hoping that this would clarify the fate of Rhaenys as well. While this is not relevant to the current story, I am really curious about what happened.

Rhaenys is definitely dead, George confirmed it already.

Rhaenys is definitely dead, George confirmed it already.

But did she die because of the fall or because of being captured and tortured? That's what I'm curious about. A while ago there was a thread about this.

But did she die because of the fall or because of being captured and tortured? That's what I'm curious about. A while ago there was a thread about this.

Nevermind, I misread, wrong Rhaenys.
But yeah its pretty likely that she died from Meraxes' fall.

I truly would not gain satisfaction by having any possible question answered, since:

- I dont want to be spoilered

- I believe that any ambiguous details should be left to readers' imaginations and never revealed explicitly (i.e. Oberyn poisoned Tywin?)

- The only think I want to know is when will the next book be out, and I don't think the answer would make me happy if GRRM even knew it.

So I would just ask: "Hodor?"

Archived