Create more lines for Darkstar

a free shadow

"I am of the night".

It is hard to match it.

But we can try.

1. Darkstar approaches a helpless girl, sword in hand.

The Girl: But you have sworn to protect me!

Darkstar: I lied. (Don't worry, the girl is not actually in danger, she is no less strong than Myrcella)

2. Dakstar approaches a pretty girl, sword casually in hand.

Darkstar: I'm Darkstar... of your nights.

These are all great.

Also, I hope Balon Swann kills that asshat.

I hope they both kill each other.....dying in each other's arms on each ither's swords. Balon's White Cloak billowing while an obviously black leather clad Darkstar holds his shoulder and whispers....."I would have has it no other way....the morning awaits".

Just give that sucker a bit of steel, about one foot through the brain, and we won't have to suffer through these horrible lines again. I support Balon Swann's work to clean up in Westeros.

Darkstar: Let's get dangerous

I don't know why but I really love this one. Darkstar is the Darkwing Duck of Westeros.

Well, based upon the charm and suaveness of his most well known one liner, I’ve decided to show the Gerold Dayne trying to offer his love to a pretty lady… darkstar style.

Desiring to woo the lady Sylva Santagar, The Darkstar has come up with an unfailing plan. He will ride up on his dusky steed and then proceed to bedazzle her with a charming pick up line of his very own devising. (It goes like this: “I am Darkstar, and I am of Dorne. Which means that I am Dornish. Hey Sylva, do you have any Dornish in you? Would you like some?”) With this brilliant, protean plan, how can a man fail?

Darkstar rides up to Slyva.

Darkstar: Hello mine own dear lady Sylva. I am Dornish. Hey Sylva.. Do YOU have any Dornish in you? :devil:

Sylva: Indeed, my good Ser, I do. My family is trueborn Dornish, the bloodlines of both my mother and my father going back to the ancient nobility of Dorne for countless centuries.

Darkstar: Oh, so…um…okay.

:uhoh: .....

So… would you like some?

Sylva: Some what?

Darkstar: SOME DORNISH IN YOU!

Sylva: Well, no, because I already am Dornish, pure blooded Dornish for generations.

Darkstar: But… but…. Do you want some Dornish in you?

Sylva: I apologize for my lack of clarity, my good ser, let me be more direct: I already am Dornish. I know not what you mean by “some Dornish” when I am already a Dornish native with a Dornish family tree that spans back for centuries.

Darkstar: But… but… do you… do you…just.. do you want some Dornish in you, Sylva? Do you?

Sylva: Erm… perhaps I should go. I bid thee good day, Ser Darkstar.

Darkstar: I will go! For I am of the night!!!!!

(Darkstar rides away as Arrianne rides up.)

Sylva: Sweet mercifull mother Royne, what a raging moron.

Arrianne: No shit. Did he seriously just say, “I am of the night”? Out loud? In a non-ironic context?

Sylva: :nods:

Arrianne: Truly, some men should never speak....

:lmao:

OOOOOHHHHH Cercei, I don't want to go after you...

Darkstar in the Crossroads Inn chatting up a lady:

D: Hello there... I am Darkschtar. I see you want me.

L: Do I? We'll see, what does Darkstar mean?

D: Um, my name? Like a sshtar, but it'sch dark... Like me, I am sho dark, I am darknesch. *hick*

L: So, a dark star?

D: Yup, that'sh me me lady.

L: A dark star would be invisible, you know that right? No one would ever see it, or even know that it existed. Is that how you feel?

D: ......

L: ......

D: Schut up. *sob*

Darkstar is busy writing.

He is adjusting all songs for himself.

Pale moonlight shines on a part of his manuscripts.

... A star there was! A star! A star!

Borne in the night all black and dark!

A star! A star!

Oh come, they said, come to the ground!

All is so dull without you around!

The ground? Said he, but I'm a star!

Most bold and beautiful by far!

But he was gentle too, and giving,

So he went down and with him

He brought the light,

To all the human kind,

The Darkstar of the night...

These are all great.

Also, I hope Balon Swann kills that asshat.

Quoted as I completely agree... Go Ser Balon!

Darkstar: I won't give up on my life, I'm a warrior king, live passionately tonight. I'M GONNA MARRY THE NIGHT. I'm not gonna cry anyyymooore.

Ma-ma-ma-marry..ma-ma--ma-marry the niiiiiiigggghttt. *Shuffle shuffle*

This made me spill coffee :lol:

Archived