Create more lines for Darkstar

a free shadow

LOl . .

Ser Gerold Dayne: Man it is cold up here in the North, I am waiting for him . . yes here he is.

Blackfish: So you are here eh? We've got Freys to kill . .

Darkstar: Okay, why are we killing Freys and Boltons?

Blackfish: Because they killed your father . .. Lord Eddard

Darkstar: Eddard is my cousin, the Heir to Starfall . .

Blackfish: Do they call you Dark Star because your brain is dim? LIsten, the Freys and Boltons conspired with the Lannisters who killed Eddard, my niece, her son, and took Riverrun.

Darkstar: Cool, I am just for killing . . . I don't have any other lines other than killing . .. . killing . ..

Blackfish: Is this the best the creator can do? You sound like a reject from , "Yellowbeard."

Darkstar: I want to sail . I am of the Night . . .

Blackfish: Forget it . . get outta here . .go back down to Dorne or to a Free City . . just away from Westeros . .

Darkstar: I will kill Euron Crows Eye so I can be the Dark . . of the Iron Islands and of Dorne .. .

Blackfish: Bye . .. what a wacko!!

Hey I am Darkstar and this maybe crazy...

You are a little girl I tried to murder, so send me a Raven, Maybe?

As Darkstar neets Aegon he removes the sunglasses:

"It seems we have a Blackfyre, and a Darkstar. Always bet on Black"

(A failed attempt at combining CSI Miami and ASoIaF)

Dorsish Dude: "Hello there, you are Gerold, right?"

Darkstar: "I am Darkstar, and Winter is Coming! No, wait that wasn't what I'm supposed to say. I am Darkstar and the North remembers! No, that wasn't it either. Let see, I am Darkstar and Jaime Lannister sends his regards! I am Darkstar and ELLLIIIIAAAA! Damn, I can't remember my line!

Dornish Dude: "You want me to tell you how it was?"

Darkstar: "No, I got it, just don't pressure me"

Dornish Dude: "It's ok, take a deep breath, relax, and try again"

Darkstar: "I am Darkstar and I nibble olives! I am Darkstar, and in the dark, I am the Knight of Flowers! I am Darkstar and whores rarely sink! I am Darkstar and honor is a horse!

Dornish Dude: "I can call you Ser Gerold, that's nice too"

Darkstar: "No, I can do this, just give a sec. I am Darkstar and you know nothing Jon Snow!"

Dornish Dude: "Who the fuck is Jon Snow?"

Darkstar: "Don't know. Doesn't matter. I am Darkstar and don't make me rue the day I raped your mother. Damnit, what piece of s#!t line , m$!%6f#$=r, I can't remember my m$!%6f#$ing line!"

Dornish Dude: "It was something about the night. Remember now?"

Darkstar: "I am Darkstar and the night is dark and full of terror! Is that correct?"

Dornish Dude: <sight> "Yes, thats it."

Darkstar: "Told you I could do it"

Darkstar: "Greetings, I am Darkstar, you may not know me because I was thrown into the story right at the last minute like Young Griff/Aegon. Now don't get too alarmed I have purple eyes and mysterious hair color. This ensures that fans will speculate my parents on the forums. They will ignore the random Dayne house (HERMITage) that also just popped up.

Random Knight: Um...okay then.

Darkstar: Oh, have you by any chance seen a small princess anywhere? Perhaps a large guy with an Axe?

Random Knight: No but I did see a dead guy with black armor with rubies walking out of that tree with a face on it.

Darkstar: For Rohan!

To get get serious

Darkstar: I am of the Night

Melisandre: I know

Darkstar: You are sexy

Melisandre: I know

Darkstar: I came to the wall to find my cousin, Jon Snow, I am Eddard Stark's and Ashara Dayne's true son . . . I am his vengeance!

Melisandre: I know, I have seen you in the flames,

Darkstar: I am getting light headed, why, I am . . faints

Darkstar: Why am I tied to stake, wait you can't burn me I am of THE NIGHT!

Melisandre: Save us Rollo from Sanford and Son, For the Night is Dark and full of Terrors .

Darkstar: Aggghhhhhh I should have stayed in Dorne aghhhhhhhhh

As night approaches, a nameless strangers saunters into an inn on the Dornish border. He seats himself in the darkest corner of the bar, leans back and surveys the room, realizing that every eye in the noisy inn is fixed upon him. Except perhaps for the snoring behind the Innkeeps counter.

"Innkeep!" he yells as he begins to pound the table.

Alarmed by the noise the inkeep jerks awake, shaking his head as if his drowsiness was a tangible thing he could shrug off.

"I'll need food and lodging for the night! What food can you provide?" yells the stranger.

"We've got a room upstairs for a silver, and half a roast duck for 2 coppers more" the inkeep explains, rubbing his eyes, and yawning as he finishes, and then "Seasoned with Onions, and fiery dornish peppers" speaking through his yawn.

"Very well, see that its burnt black, and bring me a pint of your darkest ale!". Content that his needs will be met the Stranger returns to accosting the other customers with eyes hungry for attention.

The customers unsure about what to make of this brash, yet well dressed man, turn their heads to return to their food and musings, interrupted by a voice loud enough to be addressing the whole Inn.

"So i hear that Darkstar guy is a real lady killer!" yells the stranger in the corner as he swats a fly buzzing too near his face, grin un-perturbed.

"The little princess? I heard she survived" says the whore near the entrance leaning cooly against the wall.

The strangers grin diminishes ever so slightly. "Yes, but no doubt she'll succumb to her mortal wounds" he offers back after a long pause, grin widening again.

"I heard she'll live" a drunk at the next table spits forth, followed with a wet burp.

His grin all but gone he yells back "yes, but no doubt, she's severely diminished. Crippled for-" , "I heard she's quite recovered, 'cept for the ear." interrupts a man 2 tables down. "Dornish medicine and all" finishes the youth sitting across from him.

"INKEEP! MY BEER!" roars the stranger. Leaning forward on the table, hard on one arm, suddenly exhausted, he begins muttering to himself. "Of the night" he grumbles.

Archived