Minor characters you are waiting to be back

Cap Ou Pas Cap

There are not a few characters which are very minor and easily forgotten, but there is something in their story that you feel is unfinished and might even have a big enough impact on the whole story. I want to make full list of them. Please, remind me of the ones I have forgotten.

Gerion Lannister was an uncle for Tyrion, Cersei and Jamie, who went to Valyria to never be heard of again;

Talbert Serry was the captain Victarion fought and threw into the water in the battle for the Shield Islands;

Stonesnake was a ranger of the Night's Watch shosen for Qhorin's group to go to the Skirling Pass to look for the wildlings and wanished;

Weasel was the little girl Yoren, Arya and others picked up on their road to the North. She wanished when she heard Gregor's men coming. I might be the only one thinking that she will resurface, but I still do.

There are not a few characters which are very minor and easily forgotten, but there is something in their story that you feel is unfinished and might even have a big enough impact on the whole story. I want to make full list of them. Please, remind me of the ones I have forgotten.

Gerion Lannister was an uncle for Tyrion, Cersei and Jamie, who went to Valyria to never be heard of again;

Talbert Serry was the captain Victarion fought and threw into the water in the battle for the Shield Islands;

Stonesnake was a ranger of the Night's Watch shosen for Qhorin's group to go to the Skirling Pass to look for the wildlings and wanished;

Weasel was the little girl Yoren, Arya and others picked up on their road to the North. She wanished when she heard Gregor's men coming. I might be the only one thinking that she will resurface, but I still do.

Talbert Serry likely drowned.

the Blackfish, Benjen Stark

Hot Pie. It's all about Hot Pie (although I'm not sure he qualifies for a minor character :P)

GRRM did confirm we have not heard the last of him. I can not find any links, but he did confirm for both him and Gendry.

Talbert Serry likely drowned.

the Blackfish, Benjen Stark

I think it is very unlikely he has drowned. In a brief fight Victarion admired his skills. Victarion jumped to fight him announcing "I'm your death", yet after Talbert lost his sword, Victarion only threw him into the water. When he ordered to look for him, Talbert was not found. So Talbert might easily come back and be Victarion's death.

Blackfish and Benjen are quite big characters, so we deifinitely will hear more of them.

Wud love to see Syrio Furel make a comeback

This thread is designated to more who you think will likely come back, not you want to come back. Clarifying.

no way, Hot Pie, first of his name. how could he be a minor character? Btw, Nice title

you're right, he's not! and thanks but yours is better :D

GRRM did confirm we have not seen the last of him.

I'm not sure I can trust GRRM anymore... :P

Archived