20 Minute Preview this Season?

Scottish Natural Water

I believe it was two weeks before the actual premiere, though I think there's almost no chance of them doing that again. That was mainly because it was the series premiere last year, and they would have probably already announced a fifteen minute preview if they were going to do one.

Actually WIC.net reported that there is going to be a 16 minute preview on March 2 titled Echoes from the past so you're kinda wrong about what you said .

Yeah the 16 minute preview is a Behind The Scenes of season 2.

As others have noted, I don't think there will be a "first fifteen minutes of episode one" again. They only did it last year because it was the series premiere, and a 15 minute sneak peek would help draw in viewers and build up hype for the series overall. Now that the second season is already hotly anticipated, there is no need for a 15 minute sneak peek.

I hope there isn't.

There is hardly more than 1 month left to wait!

We've made it so far on just a few taste and by the time the full meal comes out we will have plenty of space left for the savouring of it all.

Originally they did it because now one knew what to expect and there wasn't nearly as many mainstream fans of the book series. Now they have the loyal fans 3 times over. They need not whore themselves out as the need has already been created. Now we slowly suffer and ready ourselves for Walking Dead type ratings.

Archived