Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

Malc - you were high on the suspect list due to attrition. Nothing to indicate your innocence compared to the many other players who looked innocent. If Ethan had been innocent, I probably would have pushed for your lynch today (or maybe BB).

But Ethan rose to the top based on what I saw as lurking. Obviously that was wrong, but its what I thought at the time. And the other big thing against him, which was right, was his huge change in behavior in this game compared to the last one.

Regfan - was awesome playing on the same side as you too. You were really impressive in this game - you're a dangerous force as an innocent player.

Same goes for BBmolla - you played great. And if I remember correctly, you were the first to spot Ethan on day 1. Well done.

Regarding the balance - I still feel that 2 FM is best in a 12 player game. The FM just didn't play very well this time around (no offense intended). Would you say 2 FM is proper with 11 players? Because its nearly the same. 12 is actually easier for the FM (as long as there are no kill blocking roles) because it gives them more room to hide, yet doesn't change the number of days they need to survive.

I think had Ethan actually showed up near the deadline he'd have ended up being lynched and had he not being modkilled he'd have been quick lynched tomorrow so while the mod-kill game end is a bit of a disappointing finish I think it sped up the inevitable.

Also I decided to go through my reads to see where I messed up and scum never touched my town reads =D (Spoilered them below because Faraday is surely going to want to 'compete' with me over our reads). In fact my only wrong read was on Sophie and truth be told I probably should have chalked up some of her scumminess to her playstyle but lack of meta on her made that difficult. Sophie, I strongly recommend in future games you always try and explain your reads and thoughts because lack of doing that reads as scummy and I read a bunch of your comments that you'd sent in the the mods in the spoiler room; you'd have contributed a lot more had you posted those here!

Town reads (Strongest to weakest): Gertude, BBMolla, Expecto, SnowStorm.

Null Reads: Ethan, Monday, Malcolm, Whiskeyjack, Arthur.

Scum Reads (Strongest to weakest): Sophie, Tammy.

Town reads (Strongest to weakest): Gertude, BBMolla, Expecto, SnowStorm, Whiskeyjack, Arthur, Monday.

Null Reads: Malcolm.

Scum Reads (Strongest to weakest): Sophie, Ethan, Tammy

Sophie, Ethan, SnowStorm

TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack

BBMolla, Expecto, Monday, Arthur

Sophie, Ethan

TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, SnowStorm

BBMolla, Expecto, Monday, Arthur

I'm very interested to hear Snows reasoning for choosing the healing element of his role, especially when a successful heal would gain another mslynch which seems a lot more likely to happen then getting in a 1 v 1 situation.

Regarding the balance - I still feel that 2 FM is best in a 12 player game. The FM just didn't play very well this time around (no offense intended).

I don't get offended when someone accurately speaks the truth. Besides, that's an understatement. The FM played horribly this time around. ;)

Thank you to the fakesymps Refgan, Monday and SnowStorm for saving the killer :P

Oh come on! I knew Ethan would probably get mod-killed :rolleyes: besides I never thought it would end like this.

I'm very interested to hear Snows reasoning for choosing the healing element of his role, especially when a successful heal would gain another mslynch which seems a lot more likely to happen then getting in a 1 v 1 situation.

I didn't chose anything.

Were you planning on saving at any point?

On day 1, no. Today I considered healing Monday, but there were other likely victims, like you or WJ. So I delayed my decision to tomorrow. I also knew that in my position the Soldier role could become the better choice.

I was Roleless by the way, I was attempting to draw the night kill. Once I realized the game was probably mountainous, I decided to throw the Mafia off a bit and soft claim. Would they let me live and try to get me mislynched? Or kill me to be safe? I was hoping for the latter, but obviously it didn't really matter in the end.

Well played folks.

2:10 Mountainous is still debateably balanced, with a win percentage of around 36%, but obviously we said screw the odds this game :P

Archived