Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

So many emoticons. You should stick to playing innocent because you are an awkward fm.

:( But but but. It's not my fault :uhoh: It's all random.org's fault. It knows I would be a bad FM, so it made me one :crying: But watch who gets the last laugh :devil:, random.org. Because, This is War!

Hoooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllll, masters. Fear not for your dead symp is still watching your steps. To increase your level of motivation, I want to let you know how we Germans deal with werewolves:

One of the most bloodcurdling accounts of the capture and trial of a German werewolf, which was also published in England, occurred in 1589. In Bedburg, not far from Cologne, a certain Peter Stubbes was charged with being a werewolf. It was claimed that for twenty-five years, when he changed into a wolf like beast, he had terrorized the neighbouring villages. To avoid the fearful torture he would have to have undergone and which was customary in the Middle Ages, he admitted to being a werewolf and to killing and eating at least sixteen men women and children including his own son. Found guilty on the 31 of October 1589, he was placed on the wheel and the flesh was pulled from his bones in ten places with red-hot pincers. His legs and arms were broken with a wooden club and when pronounced dead, his head was cut off and his body was burned to ashes. His daughter Neell and his mistress, Katherine Tropplin, being accused as his accomplices, got off with lighter sentences; they were burned at the stake, without having to suffer the preliminaries, which Stubbes had endured.

And now - get and eat them, before they get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( But but but. It's not my fault :uhoh: It's all random.org's fault. It knows I would be a bad FM, so it made me one :crying: But watch who gets the last laugh :devil:, random.org. Because, This is War!

Is that a confession? o.O

It is day 1

12 players remain:

BBMolla, Ethan Glover, Expecto Patronum, Gertrude, Monday, Regfan, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, Tammy, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (Monday, SnowStorm)

1 vote for BBMolla (Tammy)

1 vote for Expecto Patronum (Sophie Baelish)

1 vote for Gertrude (Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

1 vote for Monday (Expecto Patronum)

1 vote for SnowStorm (Gertrude)

1 vote for Tammy (Whiskeyjack)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (BBMolla)

3 players have not voted: Ethan Glover, Regfan, TheMalcolm.

Hey everyone, time to destroy this shit. Mini normals are my bread and butter. Knowing who is who without being behind 'alts' also makes things a lot easier.

Setup speculation is a great way to look busy without actually having to hunt or alienate etc.

While I know what you're saying and where you're coming from I disagree. Sure, setup speculation alone isn't a town tell it most certainly isn't only ever done to 'seem busy', it actually serves a purpose majority of the time and in Arthurs case his 'scum seem underpowered 2 v 10' is something I was thinking and going to post in my first post as well. Also I can't tell if you're serious or not with your 'emotions' comment but use of emotions are generally not an alignment related tell.

I read BBMollas "I might misread Tammy" as a minor town tell, knowing that I have the inability to read certain players is often something that goes through my head as town but never or rarely ever as scum. Happy enough to say that unless something changes drastically I won't be voting Molla, Arthur or WJ today.

I have minor scum reads one Expecto and Sophie although re-reading their interaction and the manner in which Sophie voted, was questioned and responded to Expecto I doubt they're both partners. Sophies posts come across as somewhat mechanical and reserved which is something that I do as scum and know a lot of people who do as well. Expectos #33 where he says 'Over explanatinotry, WIFOM?' reads as forced and ungenuine, overexplanation isn't a scum-tell and attempting to suggest it is one is the same as saying that conversation and discussion should be limited and restricted while subtly throwing suspicion to anyone that does so. Though I may be misreading the seriousness of the post from him. Expecto

Whiskeyjack is seems to be opening with the too chaotic/out there to be FM schtick. Lame. What do you think about his opening posts Tammytamtam?

I didn't think anything out of the ordinary about his opening posts, in fact I liked it. The game started just as I was getting ready for work, so it gave me a chance to goof off and have some fun for a few minutes.

I'm more bothered by Expecto's early posts in which he appears to be trying to be active by asking for elaboration on joke votes.

You guys are boring. Gertrude has been around for awhile, posting here and there, but nothing serious or even semiserious. I'd have expected her to at least try and get things moving an eensy bit. Wish I could vote for her and Arthur.

Eta- not posting form my phone anymore. Crosposted 5 posts .

It was because of your post, Tammy. I clicked on the quote and was confronted by THE EVIL EYE. Regfan's surprised me though.

(I still want to call him Henry and I want to vote him just 'cause :P )

eta: Jesus Christ - I really need to pay attention. Thought it was Tammy saying she was ninja'd. Anyway - point stands. That Eye is Evil.

You guys are boring. Gertrude has been around for awhile, posting here and there, but nothing serious or even semiserious. I'd have expected her to at least try and get things moving an eensy bit. Wish I could vote for her and Arthur.

Give me a legitimate reason for why Arthur might be mafia and I'll reconsider, your "Uses emotions" and "Discusses setup" both aren't scum tells.

Edit: I actually didn't mind the alias Henry, was better than some of the alternate names in the round but that avatar is nothing compared to this one. And what about my post 'suprised you'?

It is day 1

12 players remain:

BBMolla, Ethan Glover, Expecto Patronum, Gertrude, Monday, Regfan, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, Tammy, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

4 votes for Expecto Patronum (Sophie Baelish, Tammy, Gertrude, Regfan)

2 votes for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (Monday, SnowStorm)

1 vote for Gertrude (Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

1 vote for Monday (Expecto Patronum)

1 vote for Tammy (Whiskeyjack)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (BBMolla)

2 players have not voted: Ethan Glover, TheMalcolm.

Does this really look like over explanation Expecto? Or do you feel the need to be seen asking questions and appearing active?

Ummm.. yeah it does tammy. I find your OMGUS response to my accusing you of over-explaining and WIFOM thing so scummy it is not even funny. And yeah.. how is that for a setup in which I am going to be the one coming across as the one that's doing the OMGUS....

I am loving my sentence from above... ^

I didn't think anything out of the ordinary about his opening posts, in fact I liked it. The game started just as I was getting ready for work, so it gave me a chance to goof off and have some fun for a few minutes.

I'm more bothered by Expecto's early posts in which he appears to be trying to be active by asking for elaboration on joke votes.

Bothered for me being active and asking people random crap?? ohh tammy.. have you never played a game with me? It seems so.

Give me a legitimate reason for why Arthur might be mafia and I'll reconsider, your "Uses emotions" and "Discusses setup" both aren't scum tells.

Using emoticons isn't always a scum tell, but I believe it is in this case. He's using them way more than he has before (he has always been innocent before) and I firmly believe overuse of emoticons is a nervous tell. Arthur seems nervous and struggling to look like he has something to say. He is our best bet IMO.

Hoooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllll, masters. Fear not for your dead symp is still watching your steps. To increase your level of motivation, I want to let you know how we Germans deal with werewolves:

One of the most bloodcurdling accounts of the capture and trial of a German werewolf, which was also published in England, occurred in 1589. In Bedburg, not far from Cologne, a certain Peter Stubbes was charged with being a werewolf. It was claimed that for twenty-five years, when he changed into a wolf like beast, he had terrorized the neighbouring villages. To avoid the fearful torture he would have to have undergone and which was customary in the Middle Ages, he admitted to being a werewolf and to killing and eating at least sixteen men women and children including his own son. Found guilty on the 31 of October 1589, he was placed on the wheel and the flesh was pulled from his bones in ten places with red-hot pincers. His legs and arms were broken with a wooden club and when pronounced dead, his head was cut off and his body was burned to ashes. His daughter Neell and his mistress, Katherine Tropplin, being accused as his accomplices, got off with lighter sentences; they were burned at the stake, without having to suffer the preliminaries, which Stubbes had endured.

And now - get and eat them, before they get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper. I'm cooking dinner right now. How am I supposed to eat?

Archived