Mafia 88: Glimmers of the Pattern

House Targaryen

Since it's not clarified in the Original post - re: Alted rules. If you're going to sleep a simple 'I won't be around for a while' will suffice. Asking about general experience levels is fine but anything beyond that is stretching it. For instance 'I'm going to get drunk because I'm irish and an alcoholic' would not be allowed - kinda gives away it's me. Your Lord Dragon apologises for the interruption.

I changed my mind because he voted for me.

Out of curiosity, were you being serious about thinking voting on the first page was a bad idea? In the other games you followed, did you notice that people usually threw around joke RP votes? How serious was your vote for me?

Sorry to bombard you with questions in your first game. I don't want to scare you off, just understand where you're coming from more. :)

t is day 1

19 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Faile Bashere, Galad Damodred, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Loial, Mat Cauthon, Min Farshaw, Moiraine Damodred, Nynaeve al'Meara, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

2 votes for Loial (Galad Damodred, Mat Cauthon)

1 vote for Galad Damodred (Loial)

1 vote for Lan Mandragoran (Min Farshaw)

1 vote for Tuon (Cadsuane Melaidhrin)

14 players have not voted: Aviendha., Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Faile Bashere, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Moiraine Damodred, Nynaeve al'Meara, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin.

Hallo.

Knowing nothing about the setup.

Therefore, just a placeholder.

Be back during the serious stage.

"Wait for me, and I'll return,

just sincerly wait,

Wait in time of yellow rains

Which I used to hate.

Wait for me in time of cold,

In a time of heat,

When nobody ever told

I'll return indeed.

Wait regardless of no news

Coming in a post,

Even if my close and plus

Think me to be lost".

It is day 1

19 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Faile Bashere, Galad Damodred, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Loial, Mat Cauthon, Min Farshaw, Moiraine Damodred, Nynaeve al'Meara, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

2 votes for Loial (Galad Damodred, Mat Cauthon)

2 votes for Lan Mandragoran (Min Farshaw, Nynaeve al'Meara)

2 votes for Tuon (Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Moiraine Damodred)

1 vote for Cadsuane Melaidhrin (Faile Bashere)

12 players have not voted: Aviendha., Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin, Loial.

Why are you voting Tuon, Moiraine?

Oh, I should make a token attempt to RP so as to fit in with the cool people, shouldn't I?

*tugs non-existent braid* Blood and ashes! I hope the Dragon Reborn pulls yet another overpowered deus ex machina magic spell out of his ass and rains destruction upon the shameless Nazgul copies. In the meantime, I'll be a woolhead and take a bath for 200 pages.

There. My encyclopedic knowledge of Wheel of Time has now been exhausted.

Why are you voting Tuon, Moiraine?

Oh, I should make a token attempt to RP so as to fit in with the cool people, shouldn't I?

*tugs non-existent braid* Blood and ashes! I hope the Dragon Reborn pulls yet another overpowered deus ex machina magic spell out of his ass and rains destruction upon the shameless Nazgul copies. In the meantime, I'll be a woolhead and take a bath for 200 pages.

There. My encyclopedic knowledge of Wheel of Time has now been exhausted.

Any reason you felt the need to fit in?

Archived