How do you imagine the characters look like

a free shadow

Started with the GoT series, so most of the characters introduced there look the same as in my head, though Sansa is perhaps a bit shorter, because the actress who plays her is so tall. Renly is also completely different, longer haired and with an inherant swagger. I always see Balon and Victarion as being younger than they're depicted in fan art as well.

• 5 months later...

I'm excited to see how they cast Taena Merryweather and Mya Stone. I really liked Taena, and I picture her as the hottest chick in the series, second only to Melisandre (a character who I imagined differently). Mya I don't have a strong image for, but I'd like to see who they come up with.

I alway thought that Loras would be very very bishonen. Just... so pretty. The prettiest boy in the world. And, of course, my Renly bb is just... My Renly bb. Awesome dark curly hair, stubble, and an adorable face. The show did pretty well as far as that goes.

...I am a bit of a Renly fangirl.

ONLY A BIT.

WHEN I'VE HAD TOO MUCH APPLE JUICE.

I'm excited to see how they cast Taena Merryweather and Mya Stone. I really liked Taena, and I picture her as the hottest chick in the series, second only to Melisandre (a character who I imagined differently). Mya I don't have a strong image for, but I'd like to see who they come up with.

I alway thought that Loras would be very very bishonen. Just... so pretty. The prettiest boy in the world. And, of course, my Renly bb is just... My Renly bb. Awesome dark curly hair, stubble, and an adorable face. The show did pretty well as far as that goes.

...I am a bit of a Renly fangirl.

ONLY A BIT.

WHEN I'VE HAD TOO MUCH APPLE JUICE.

I think the show did a good job of Loras; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m563gvNO9t1r1abbv.jpg

I thought Renly was perfect too.

I actually like a lot of the casting and usually imagine the actors only with subtle differences. Like Tyrion is blonder with his eyes mismatched. Jaime and Cersei look more similar with brighter eyes and hair. I love the casting of Arya, Sansa, Gendry and Eddard. I imagine Mya to have dark choppy hair and look almost elfin. Osha is perfect. Theon should be hotter. Robb is too hot. Robert and same weren't fat enough but otherwise ok...

Archived