Most Annoying Saying

YOU RAPED HER, YOU MURDERED HER, YOU KILLED HER LITTLE CHILDREN!

Now, this one I liked, too. I loved the fact that he was confronting Gregor Clegane, as no one else really had, about Gregor's horrific actions and that he was not going to let up, not going to let him off the hook. I just wish the Red Viper hadn't gotten careless so close to 'the kill' and ended up dead.

Pretty much every variation of "I am Daenerys Stormborn, _______ of ______, ___________ of ________, __________ of ____________, _______ of ________ (three hours later) and I am the rightful queen of Westeros!!!!"

Dany has a bunch that have already been mentioned, but I roll my eyes every time this one shows up.

It may seem odd, but I get tired of seeing "must needs" and more so when I see other people use it. It just seems wordy.

I look forward to the day when someone realises that, since white ravens do not carry written messages at all, it follows that the color of the wings has no bearing on the content of the message. Then the motto will be revised to "Dark wings = words."

Lol. But white just means "Season Change". So White Wings = Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn is coming?

YOU RAPED HER, YOU MURDERED HER, YOU KILLED HER LITTLE CHILDREN!

That was only one part of ASoS. I found it badass. But everyone has their opinions. :dunno:

It is known - doesn't bother me. ETA: I loved the little fight between Irri and Jiqui over Rakharo, where Irri says "Rakharo does not like women skinny as a stick, it is known!" Jiqui "It is NOT known. Rakharo does not like women as fat as a cow" - something like that. Cracked me up.

None of them bother me, except that "Words are wind" gets repeated too often; but that's more of an editing error, not really something that annoys me.

"Dark wings=dark words" gets repetitive, although it's often true, so I can't fault them for the metaphor.

I kind of like the little phrases he comes up with. Perhaps I'm just strange.

"Useless as nipples on a breastplate" is funny to me, because Ser Jorah gets that literally twice (once in ACoK when he kisses Dany, then his armor in ADWD as a sellsword - it's cute).

Pretty much every variation of "I am Daenerys Stormborn, _______ of ______, ___________ of ________, __________ of ____________, _______ of ________ (three hours later) and I am the rightful queen of Westeros!!!!"

This pretty much, I always imagine people around her rolling their eyes and waiting for her endless list to end :lol:

I got real pissed at "Oh you know nothing, Jon Snow". I basically disliked that wildling and the whole "relationship" b/w her and Jon. Glad she died.

"Where whores go"

This this and this. Only Apollo Creed gets a pass on having that many nicknames.

Archived