Your craziest theories you don't believe yourself

a free shadow

I havent pieced my entire theory together yet. But Arya Is not trueborn. There has been too many references to her and Jon looking very similar. And the two of them looking entirely different from all the supposedly Trueborn Starks has my brain turning. Mayhaps there was a switched at birth scenerio.

I don't see how this is strange. Some kids look like their mother and some look more like their father. Arya is specifically said to resemble her aunt, which also isn't unusual. It's probably an obtuse way of saying that Jon resembles Lyanna, too. Arya looks like Lyanna and Jon looks like Arya, ergo, Jon looks like Lyanna.

Gerion Lannister=Euron Greyjoy.

Tywin's youngest brother,fondly rememdered by Tyrion and Jaime as liking to laugh and make others laugh.

He sets sail for Valyria in a ship called the Laughing Lion.

He has a bastard daughter called Joy Hill

Hopping over to Braavos we find a whore called the Sailor's Wife,who works in a whorehouse called The Happy Port.Merry is the head whore.

She marries her customers but makes sure the wedding are loud and jolly and Arya notes she is quick to laugh.She has a daughter called Lanna and prays for the return of her first husband,lost at sea.

Now we cut to Euron Greyjoy sailing home,having offed Balon,claiming to have visited Valyria.

Indeed he did,but there he met Gerion who killed his ass and stole his ID and everything else,just for a laugh.

Dany sees all this but doesn't get it-"A corpse stood on the prow of a ship,eyes bright in his dead face,grey lips smiling sadly."That's poor Euron on his way to be Gerionified.It is known.

He retains Euron's smiling eye,of course.

Gerion,your a naughty boy.You're family have been worried sick about you.Stop this nonsense at once, and go home.

Or is GRRM having a laugh???

Other than the fact that I believe it will take 3 books and it might take him some more time to release each one, I actually mostly agree. I see the books finishing in like 15 years at most and possibly less for example at 2024. And that the ending will rock. I guess I am crazy.

I actually believe GRRM will finish A Song of Ice and Fire in only 2 more books, as he promised, and that they'll both be completed within 8 years, giving us a satisfactory conclusion to the series by 2020. Does that make me crazy too?

When Dany gave life to the dragons, she also resurrected some (conscious) part of the characters for which she named them. When the dragons land in westeros, Bran will become aware of their presence when he tries to warg the dragons. Through mad skills as a greenseer Bran is able to communicate with Rheagar and finds out the truth of Jon's parentage (R+L=J). He then wargs Mormont's old bird to tell Melisandre of her mistake and the truth of Jon as Azor (TPTWP)

When Dany gave life to the dragons, she also resurrected some (conscious) part of the characters for which she named them. When the dragons land in westeros, Bran will become aware of their presence when he tries to warg the dragons. Through mad skills as a greenseer Bran is able to communicate with Rheagar and finds out the truth of Jon's parentage (R+L=J). He then wargs Mormont's old bird to tell Melisandre of her mistake and the truth of Jon as Azor (TPTWP)

You should have used the spoiler function.

There is no point in reading the rest of the books now. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Not a single character is really dead; GRRM is going to pull a huge twist at the end of the last book, where it turns out that everyone only THOUGHT they died.

What you really mean is that Bran dreamed it all, which is my theory. See above!

Well, come on folks, surely the biggie is that the last chapter in book 10 will have Bran waking from his sleep the morning after the big feast for King Robert at Winterfell, and telling his brother Robb that he had the wildest crazy dream. And then Robb will go and give Theon deep shit for letting Bran have two glasses of wine at dinner the night before.

Sort of like the ending of St. Elsewhere where the whole thing turned out to be the thoughts of a child with autism. Or the New Bob Newheart show wehre the whole thing turned out to be a dream from the original Bob Newheart show . .

Sort of like the ending of St. Elsewhere where the whole thing turned out to be the thoughts of a child with autism. Or the New Bob Newheart show wehre the whole thing turned out to be a dream from the original Bob Newheart show . .

Dallas (cough,cough).

I never watched it of course,wayyyy to cool for that.

Old Nan told Hodor about it,and I overheard :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Melisandre is actually a immortal being sent by R'hllor to prepare the way for Azor Ahai

Darkstar is really the son of Eddard Stark and Ashara Dayne or a bastard son of Aerys the II

The guy who was almost "Iron Born" isn't dead, he survived along with the dude who tried to free Gray Wind .

Moqorro and Thoros of Myr are cousins

Lady Taena was a plant placed by the Queen of Thorns Tyrell

Queen Dany will make it back to Westeros and defeat the Great Other and marry Rickon Stark

Davos will kill Melisandre . .

Bran will warg back in time and see what really happened at the Tower of Joy and at Summerhall

Asha and Reek will escape and end up meeting Sansa and Littlefinger ... . Reek will get physically healed by Maester Qyburn and become his normal self again . .

Melisandre is actually a immortal being sent by R'hllor to prepare the way for Azor Ahai

Darkstar is really the son of Eddard Stark and Ashara Dayne or a bastard son of Aerys the II

The guy who was almost "Iron Born" isn't dead, he survived along with the dude who tried to free Gray Wind .

Moqorro and Thoros of Myr are cousins

Queen Dany will make it back to Westeros and defeat the Great Other and marry Rickon Stark

Bran will warg back in time and see what really happened at the Tower of Joy and at Summerhall

Asha and Reek will escape and end up meeting Sansa and Littlefinger ... . Reek will get physically healed by Maester Qyburn and become his normal self again . .

A Free Shadow requires evidence......

Please, let's stick with the unbelievable, not the believable!

I'm sure hoping that Jeyne Westerlings' brother made it, he was stuck with arrows but he crawled away and jumped in the river. And we all know what happens when there's no body displayed and buried in any of GRRM's books! They're baaaaack!

I like the Stannis is Rheagar idea. That would explain why he is the Azor Azhia (hero dude im not sure how to spell it). Also if because Rheagar might Jon's father that totaly explains why Stannis went north and is fond of Jon. Although I read somewhere else that Sam might actually be the hero dude and not Stannis. I like both ideas.

I figured out this theory the other day and it was somewhat complicated.

Hodor is some sort of super skinchanger. He is responsible for every major decision that involved peoplen the story. He's really the only option for being on the Iron Throne as he is so far above everybody else. He just wargs into people he thinks can help him.

He's responsible for

Jaime tossing Bran out the window

Ned telling Cersei what he knows

Joffrey deciding to take Ned's head off.

Robb marying Jeyne

The Red Wedding

Joffrey's death

the Halfhand losing to Jon

Tywin getting killed

He warged into Robert during the boar fight

Dany deciding to go into the flames

Quentyn deciding to free the dragons.

Renly wanting to be king

Bowen Marsh leading the mutiny.

and other stuff that i don't feel like naming cause i'm about to go to bed.

I figured out this theory the other day and it was somewhat complicated.

Hodor is some sort of super skinchanger. He is responsible for every major decision that involved peoplen the story. He's really the only option for being on the Iron Throne as he is so far above everybody else. He just wargs into people he thinks can help him.

He's responsible for

Jaime tossing Bran out the window

Ned telling Cersei what he knows

Joffrey deciding to take Ned's head off.

Robb marying Jeyne

The Red Wedding

Joffrey's death

the Halfhand losing to Jon

Tywin getting killed

He warged into Robert during the boar fight

Dany deciding to go into the flames

Quentyn deciding to free the dragons.

Renly wanting to be king

Bowen Marsh leading the mutiny.

and other stuff that i don't feel like naming cause i'm about to go to bed.

Maybe he is responsible for you going to bed too. How do we know that is really you who is going to bed?

Archived