Your craziest theories you don't believe yourself

a free shadow

And that Old Nan is in fact Aegon the Conqueror, sent to the North by Visenya to make peace with the Others. He didn't want to (he was really afraid of White Walkers you know), so he stayed at Winterfell, disguised as an old woman.

He also somehow became a mother.

I made these up for the predictions thread and I've grown quite fond of them.

We know skinchangers can survive the death of their body by skinchanging. We also have some foreshadowing of Jon surviving in Ghost and escaping North. GRRM told us Hodor will get to say more words, and we'll learn more about him. So, obviously, Jon wargs Ghost upon being stabbed, flees North, finds BR's cave, and steals Hodor's body. We get a POV inside Hodor's mind, Jon speaking with Hodor's mouth, and a brand new, stronger body for our hero.

We have strong bird imagery around Sansa. We also see her be a prisoner throughout the books, and progressively lose any kind of aspirations or goals besides missing tye freedom and carelessness of her childhood. We also get specific information about the dangers of warging birds from sixskins, precisely because of the freedom and carelessness that the experience provides. So clearly, Sansa will escape her prison - which is in fact the world of humans as a whole - by warging a bird and staying a bird.

That the present Starks are descendants of the Night's King and Queen and the Night's Queen is buried in the lowest levels of the crypts below Winterfell. So by R+L=J Jon has both the blood of the Others (ice) and of the Targs (fire). Before any jump down my throat: the topic is your own crazy theories that you don't really believe.

Archived