Characters You'd Like to see Meet orConnect with Each Other

poor lollys

What are some characters you would like to see connect with each other?

It can be in any sense: conspiring together, warring against one another, "hooking up," becoming best friends, or any other situation you can imagine where characters are brought together. The details can be as vague or a complicated as you wish!

For instance:

I cannot wait for Brienne and Jamie to hook up, or for him to realize he toatlly digs her.

Also i'd like to see Daario and Vargo Hoat have to go against each other (I didn't say these had to make sense.) in some kind of contest.

I'd love for Dany and Arya to meet and for Arya to become one of Dany's friends and supporters.

How about you?

OMG i really wanted Aemon to see Dany

This. Dany's entire motivation has become reconquering Westeros and having her 'rights' restored to her. It would be just so hilarious to see all that come crashing down when she realises she is just a second fiddle in the grand Targaryen scheme.

No offense, but I would be disaapppointed (my phoned did that, and I quite enjoy that colorful spelling so I am leaving it) if Jaime and Brienne end up together. IMO, he does care for her but he isn't in live with her. He shouldn't discard his vanity/arrogance/confidence for honor. It would ruin his character for me.

I want the world to come down on them, and jamie and cersei to be executed together.

Lyanna and arya :)

drogon and the mountain

Also, drogon (a few years later) and balerion to have an epic battle

I want Melisandre and Damphair to meet! Granted, only one would make it out alive, kowing these fanatics, but it could possibly be very intersting and/or hilarious to see these two interact!

Mel: I wil feed you to the fires!

Dampy: What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger!

Mel: Only R'hllor can give the kiss of life!

Dampy: No! I do that all the time!

Edit: And I want Ramsay to meet The Stranger ASAP

• Jon and Arya (meeting again)
  • Arya and Sansa (reunion and forgiving each other for their past sibling spats)
  • Dany and Jon, not necessarily romantically, but to see how they'd react to one an other and also to fight together against the Ice Zombie invasion.
  • Davos and Jon - I'm sure Davos would remind Jon of Ned.
  • Lady Stoneheart and LF - heh. THE NOOSE!
  • Stannis Baratheon and Dany - don't care whether it's a battle for the throne or an alliance, but I'd prefer an alliance to fight the Others
  • "Aegon" and certain doom - haha, sorry, I just think he won't last long.
  • Cersei and the Sand Snakes - for her to see that women CAN actually use weapons and be powerful, without needing a penis.
  • The High Sparrow and Ser Ilyn Payne, or alternately, Mace/Randyll's armies (death)
  • Jaime and Brienne - HOOK UP ALREADY!
  • Tyrion and Dany - I want to know how she will react to a Lannister
  • Dany and Jorah - yes I ship these characters and I hope she forgives him!
  • Sansa and the Hound - whether they get married or not, their story isn't finished, it needs closure
  • Gendry and Arya - future romance (when she's over 15-16)
  • Rickon and any of his family/Starks - poor lonely angry little kid :crying:
  • Jon and Bran - via telepathy or warging or whatever he can do, with his superpowers (heh)
  • Walder Frey, the Twins, and Drogon - Harrenhal v.2

:cool4:

ETA: Mance and his real son. It's too sad for him to never see the boy again.

Arya and ANYONE! most of which at needlepoint

*coughs* ahem, sorry, went a little fanboyish there...

Pate and Sam.. Coz I want to know what on earth he's upto

Stannis and Cersei, would be an epic chapter, spesh if Jaime is involved too

Mance and Dany, complete opposite's as far as royalty goes, but if I'm right about Dany she'd probably start mooning over him

oh and did I mention Arya and ANYONE

Varys and Littlefinger - was great on tv, should be even better 5 books on!

Jaime and Dany - so that he can tell her that her father was planning to burn Kings Landing to the ground, killing perhaps hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, and that the nickname "The Mad King" wasn´t something his enemies made up to justify the rebellion

Aeron and Euron - for some reason I´ve always pictured the Damphair killing the Crow´s Eye by drowning him

Victarion and Barristan - Vic wanted to test his martial skills against a real fighter, I´m willing to let him

Tyrion and Jon Snow - they might have things to discuss

Jon and Arya

Jon and Davos

Asha and Jon

Val and Asha

Melisandre and a free fall from atop the Wall

Cersei and Sansa (as the younger more beautiful queen)

Sansa and Aegon

All Stark kids together

Meera and Jon

Jon and Bran

Daenerys and death

And above all: Jon and Howland Fucking Reed!

• Jon and Arya (meeting again)
  • Arya and Sansa (reunion and forgiving each other for their past sibling spats)
  • Dany and Jon, not necessarily romantically, but to see how they'd react to one an other and also to fight together against the Ice Zombie invasion.
  • Davos and Jon - I'm sure Davos would remind Jon of Ned.
  • Lady Stoneheart and LF - heh. THE NOOSE!
  • Stannis Baratheon and Dany - don't care whether it's a battle for the throne or an alliance, but I'd prefer an alliance to fight the Others
  • "Aegon" and certain doom - haha, sorry, I just think he won't last long.
  • Cersei and the Sand Snakes - for her to see that women CAN actually use weapons and be powerful, without needing a penis.
  • The High Sparrow and Ser Ilyn Payne, or alternately, Mace/Randyll's armies (death)
  • Jaime and Brienne - HOOK UP ALREADY!
  • Tyrion and Dany - I want to know how she will react to a Lannister
  • Dany and Jorah - yes I ship these characters and I hope she forgives him!
  • Sansa and the Hound - whether they get married or not, their story isn't finished, it needs closure
  • Gendry and Arya - future romance (when she's over 15-16)
  • Rickon and any of his family/Starks - poor lonely angry little kid :crying:
  • Jon and Bran - via telepathy or warging or whatever he can do, with his superpowers (heh)
  • Walder Frey, the Twins, and Drogon - Harrenhal v.2

:cool4:

ETA: Mance and his real son. It's too sad for him to never see the boy again.

i sooo agree about Gendry and Arya. I too have hopes for Jorah and Dany to get back together (id like a hookup of some sort there).

And yes, cannot wait for jon and arya to reunite and to see what becomes of Mance/his son.

Archived