Characters You'd Like to see Meet orConnect with Each Other

poor lollys

Jon and Arya, who is his little sister!

Jon and Tyrion, who is his friend!

Arya and Gendry. And how she smiled and how she laughed, the maiden of the tree, she spun around and said to him, no featherbed for me...

Jaime and Bran. Jaime owes Bran a huge apology at the least.

Davos and his wife, the plump woman with the sagging breasts and the kindly smile, who is the best woman in the world. :')

I want Melisandre and Damphair to meet! Granted, only one would make it out alive, kowing these fanatics, but it could possibly be very intersting and/or hilarious to see these two interact!

Mel: I wil feed you to the fires!

Dampy: What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger!

Mel: Only R'hllor can give the kiss of life!

Dampy: No! I do that all the time!

Edit: And I want Ramsay to meet The Stranger ASAP

my first thought as well!

also.. Dany and just about anyone else.

Cersei and Selyse

Cersei and Stannis

Jaime and Tyrion

Benjen and Jon

Dany and Tyrion

Dany and Jon

Dany and Aegon Mopatis :cool4:

Jon and Asha

Littlefinger and UnCat

Melisandre and Damphair (I was inspired by other people in this thread.)

Bran and Arya (I´m curious how these two would react to each other after their changes. Have we ever seen them to have a conversation?)

Arya and Gendry. Their moment are the sweetest in the books.

Walder Frey and the depths of the Trident.

Victarion and Drogon.

Tyrion and Dany. Their conversations will be gold.

Kind of random, but Sansa and Missandei. They can look after one another.

Some of these are kind of random but...

Tyrion and Sandor (Though I fear it wouldn't end well for Tyrion)

Sansa and Sandor

Melisandre and Bran

Littlefinger and Varys

Jon and Asha

Sansa and Cersei

Arya and Daenerys

Victarion and Jorah

Stannis and Cersei

And really any combination of the surviving Starks meeting up again, though I think Arya and Sansa might be the most interesting for me.

Tyrion and Sandor (Though I fear it wouldn't end well for Tyrion)

For a second there, I was actually thinking "Why would Sandor want to kill Tyrion?" Gah, my brain is defunct today.

Sansa and Sandor

Jaime and Brienne (would be really cool if all four of these folk could be in the same place)

Sandor and Littlefinger

UnCat and Littlefinger

Dany and Aegon

Jaime and Tyrion

Jon and Bran

Jon and Arya

Arya and Gendry

Dany and Tyrion

Walder Frey and UnCat

Davos and his wife

I've wondered for a while how a Randyll and Sam meetup would go. I mean, Sam shits his pants just at the mention of his father. Actually meeting him...I don't want to subject Sam to that, but I am curious.

Lady Stoneheart and any Stark. Jon would probably be pretty interesting, but the actual Starks would be moreso. Brienne was on that list when I read AFFC. And then she, y'know, actually did meet her.

Probably a few others. I want an Arya-reminiscence and bastard-whining session with Jon and Gendry.

Speaking of which, Gendry and Stannis'd probably be interesting. There's a thread on that, actually.

• Howland Reed and pretty much anyone - even Hodor. Because someone needs to meet this maddeningly hidden man. COME ON!!!
  • Arya and Nym
  • Arya and Jon
  • Arya and Sansa
  • Arya and her entire list of people she wants dead
  • Tyrion and Dany - because there'd be just so much amazing dialog
  • Tyrion & Tysha

People who should not meet again:

• Sam and Gilly - no, please no
  • Prince Doran and anyone - BOOOring

I only hope to see better days....yeah, better days, the times when things were right. And to achieve that, wolf and lion must join forces.

Myrcella + Bran

Tommen + Arya

Nuff said.

Besides that, I have some more wishes.

I wish that Tyrion and Dany could meet up, fall in love.....and kill the godforsaken Fishes (aka Greyjoys, especially Euron, who wants to make Dragon Queen his, when she should belong to Tyrion. To do that, Dany and he must sever his ties to Alayne Stone as well, which will allow her to marry Harold, which is unimportant here.....). Tyrion and Dany will be perfect match. They both have strong will, they both have brains, they both have desire to live and live fully. Besides, Tyrion did kill his father, another point that brings him closer to be her friend....with benefit. Plus, Targaryen blood tied with Lannister blood, all but gives Tyrion and Dany complete legitimacy to rule the entirety of Westeros.

I also would want for Eddard to rise again, find Brotherhood without Banners and take their leader back all for himself, hogging each other like they did when they were alive.....

Theon and Jon Snow... if they are not dead. They hate each other and Jon thinks Theon killed his brothers. Would be so much fun.

Dany and Stannis. What will Stannis do? What will Dany? What would they think of each other?

Drogon and Melisandre. Lol there are your dragons from the stone.

Dany and Jamie. -You... killed my father... -I was there that day. When you were conceived. I was guarding the door... You wanna hear 'bout it?

Dany and Tyrion. -You are Lannister and they are evil! You killed my father, and my mother and my brother's children and wife! -Oh, did i killed them too? I demand trial by combat!

Sam and Randyll. -Come here, chubby. Let my see those nice cheeks of yours... You like cookies? Oh, I will feed you alright... Just you wait...

Sansa and Jon. That would be much more interesting than Jon-Arya IMO. Jon Arya would be just like : - Oh so good to see you... cry cry cry...

Theon and Jon Snow... if they are not dead. They hate each other and Jon thinks Theon killed his brothers. Would be so much fun.

Dany and Stannis. What will Stannis do? What will Dany? What would they think of each other?

Drogon and Melisandre. Lol there are your dragons from the stone.

Dany and Jamie. -You... killed my father... -I was there that day. When you were conceived. I was guarding the door... You wanna hear 'bout it?

Dany and Tyrion. -You are Lannister and they are evil! You killed my father, and my mother and my brother's children and wife! -Oh, did i killed them too? I demand trial by combat!

Sam and Randyll. -Come here, chubby. Let my see those nice cheeks of yours... You like cookies? Oh, I will feed you alright... Just you wait...

Sansa and Jon. That would be much more interesting than Jon-Arya IMO. Jon Arya would be just like : - Oh so good to see you... cry cry cry...

- I think theon would confess and and than thanking jon for chopping his head off

- good question I have no answer for that

- judging from ghost he would behave but IMHO mel would have a small crisis in faith

- Jaime and aegon would be much more intressting IMHO ( jaime saved aegon live by kiling aerys)

- yeah that would be quite funny

- especially after he offed "pate" and gilly telling randyll that the craven killed an other

-yeah that would be true

also on my list

Sansa and theon (the first and IMHO ONLY time she resorts to violence)

aegon and jon realising they are half brothers

shireen and myrcella

tyrion meeting quentyn's companions in mereen

Archived