Characters You'd Like to see Meet orConnect with Each Other

poor lollys

Varys and Littlefinger

Either of the above and the Queen of Thorns

Umm... Hmm... not sure about anyone else... I'd quite like to see Arya interact with either some of the mainland Westeros characters again, or the characters congregating around Meereen, just so we could get a sense of how she is going to be drawn back into the plots (though it is possible she returns to Westeros as a Faceless Assassin, and doesn't interact with anyone except killing them, but still...)

I'd have liked to see Skahaz Shavepate and Ned interact- "Your way is dishonourable"- "Your way is stupid"- but that's obviously never going to happen.

Somehow the Hound, Brienne and Jaimie have to meet and pair up to do what ever is needed to be done (help Sansa get away from some creepy minty breath guy?).

I also want Jorah and Dany to be back as a team… He was the best part of her POVs.

Can’t wait for her to get to Westeros and finally have interactions with ANY of the people there… But is it going to happen? I’m not sure anymore.

Jon Snow and Sarella/Alleras/The Sphinx. Jon could realize that there is a place under the sun for a bastard who has sensibility, reasonable expectations and know how to use his/her advantages instead of getting obsessed with the privileges he/she can´t have.

I already said this in another thread: Jon could have trained to become a strong knight like Walder Rivers, learned to be a sea captain, like Aurane or Sarella, or have studied at tha Citadel, like Sarella or Walys Flowers...he had good options, what he didn´t have was the chance of becoming the Lord of Winterfell, and he wouldn´t settle for less, so he threw his life away and decided to go freeze himself at the Wall.

And yes, I know there are important things happening at the Wall, but they didn´t know then.

I'd have liked to see Skahaz Shavepate and Ned interact- "Your way is dishonourable"- "Your way is stupid"- but that's obviously never going to happen.

Skahaz could be a traitor, a Son of the Harpy, but if he isn´t, if he happens to be truly loyal to Dany (which is doubtful), I think he would be exactly the man Ned should have had by his side at King´s Landing.

• 1 month later...

Sansa & Sandor

Littlefinger & Sandor's sword (or Sansa's poison)

Melisandre & Dany + Drogon (who is Azhor Azhai now?)

Arya & Gendry

Tyrion & Cersei

The Boltons & Drogon

The Freys & Drogon

Loras & Euron

Damphair & some finalizing death, preferably eaten by a kraken

Brienne & UnGregor

Jon Snow and Sarella/Alleras/The Sphinx. Jon could realize that there is a place under the sun for a bastard who has sensibility, reasonable expectations and know how to use his/her advantages instead of getting obsessed with the privileges he/she can´t have.

I already said this in another thread: Jon could have trained to become a strong knight like Walder Rivers, learned to be a sea captain, like Aurane or Sarella, or have studied at tha Citadel, like Sarella or Walys Flowers...he had good options, what he didn´t have was the chance of becoming the Lord of Winterfell, and he wouldn´t settle for less, so he threw his life away and decided to go freeze himself at the Wall.

And yes, I know there are important things happening at the Wall, but they didn´t know then.

Skahaz could be a traitor, a Son of the Harpy, but if he isn´t, if he happens to be truly loyal to Dany (which is doubtful), I think he would be exactly the man Ned should have had by his side at King´s Landing.

Oddly enough i think hes loyal.

But whose to say......that reznak though....

The Greatjon and Tormund Gianstbane.

That would collapse the whole mead monopoly.

Arya and Sansa

Arya and Nymeria

Sandor and UnGregor

Victarion and Areo Hotah

Barristan and Cersei

Davos and Jon

Nymeria and Walder Frey

Dany and Aegon

Moqorro and Melisandre

The Blackfish and Ramsay Bolton

Howland Reed and ANYONE

Benjen Stark and Jon (or Bran)

Mance and Littlefinger

and last but not least..Hot Pie and Lord Manderly, and Patchface and Moon Boy

Stannis and Andrik the Unsmiling - For the spiritual conversations.

Old Nan and Sam - I think they are both on to something, Sam could learn a thing or two from this wise storytelling lady..

Victarion and Randyll - Can Victarion take Heartsbane from Tarlys's cold, dead, hands?

Dany and Margaery - Who is the strongest, the most able ruler?

Roose Bolton and Stannis - Two of my favorite characters, imagine a triumphant Stannis holding Roose captive..

Strongboar and the Hound - A boaster against a cripple, who will come out on top?

Genna and Sansa - What a shock to poor Sansa, though Genna could likely give Sansa some vital advice on ruling..

Archived