New Trailer: The More You Love

Westeros

It is she: look at the actress: http://tvmedia.ign.c..._1312307590.jpg and at the screencap: http://wanderinginwonders.tumblr.com/ Same face, just uglified to no end :blushing: I want one woman fierce and pretty on these series, not a rattling helpless Cersei, dreamy Sansa or clumsy Brienne.

I don't understand why it matters if she's fierce and pretty. What's wrong with just being fierce and looking like a normal girl?

Wow. I never knew they filmed an Aerys, Brandon, and presumably Rickard scene for season 1!

It better show up somewhere because I've not found it anywhere on my blu-rays.

Is there any casting information, I can't imagine the actors involved would have kept silent for over a year.

Back on the last mentioned subject about the fiercely pretty. There is nothing wrong with Yasha looking normal apart from the fact that our collective penises wont be in a position to spew praise without her being to our sexist standards. Heck, they've even made Osha fapable.

I don't see the big deal considering Asha's looks didn't play that heavily into her character and from what I remember there were no sex scenes. I guess the fans want their simulated incest to be hot.

I don't see the big deal considering Asha's looks didn't play that heavily into her character and from what I remember there were no sex scenes. I guess the fans want their simulated incest to be hot.

Have you read ADWD (and AFFC) ?

This is really, really, REALLY AWESOME!

Thanks. I just finished the latest one too if you're interested.

Wow. I never knew they filmed an Aerys, Brandon, and presumably Rickard scene for season 1!

It better show up somewhere because I've not found it anywhere on my blu-rays.

Is there any casting information, I can't imagine the actors involved would have kept silent for over a year.

Ran knows who played Aerys but won't say - I asked in the comments on the image gallery here.

Archived