The Best imaginable Scenes from the Winds of Winter

a free shadow

Tyrion seducing Dany and being appointed her Hand.

This coud be part of a love triangle involving Jorah. The end of the book will see Jorah recognising Tyrion's innate superiority and true destiny as the saviour of Westeros. He will slip a tear-stained letter of farewell under Dany's pillow and ride off to a fate unknown. Tyrion will find the letter and burn it before Dany can read it.

This sounds like Batman.

Sansa reveals she figured out LF's betrayal started all her family's troubles right before she sticks the dagger in him...either figuratively or literally.

It's gonna take a real dagger. I don't think Littlefinger lets his feelings get hurt that easily.

I would be happy to see the following deaths:

- (First and foremost) Sansa!!

- Daenarys

- Basically anyone following Daenarys, except for Tyrion

- Aegon and his followers

- Theon

- Cersei

- Brienne

- Rickon

- Melisandre

All these people have been boring me for ages now.

Well, that's all of them. Might as well just skip the remaining books.

Well,

~ John gets better and takes his revenge

~ Dany finally comes to Kings Landing

~ Sansa goes to the quiet island, finds Sandor, runs away with him and finds her mom or Arya

~ Stannis does something useful for once

~ Brann starts walking again ( well I know that will never happen, but it would be the best thing ever)

I love the Starks <3

Jon "dies" and wargs into Summer so his soul stays untouched. He is then found and recognized by Coldhands, who resurrects him into the body of Benjen Stark that Jon can warg into. He is killed again somehow and resurrected a second time by Mel into the body of the now dead Stannis.

Being already born as half Ice (Stark) and half Fire (Targ) and being resurrected once by Ice and once by Fire, which makes him also the "owner" of "3 Heads" in the process, he finally turns out to be the real Azor Ahai. Lightbringer finally starts to light up, and he takes over all 3 Dragons from Dany. :)

• a colossal battle, as epic as the Battle of the Blackwater, beneath the walls of Highgarden, between Euron's longships and the Reach forces under Willas and Garlan.

Arianne meeting Aegon and proving he is indeed Rhaegar's son

Brienne taking Jaime, Hyle and Pod and fleeing the Brotherhood without Banners, going to Tarth to fight the Golden Company and help her father.

a scene between Sansa and Arya in which Arya admitts all her monstrous acts and Sansa hits her really hard on the head and Arya stops being a revenge-seeking monster.

Stannis abandoning his claim to the throne. He's become so unbearably tiring and boring.

I would say Daenerus coming to King's Landing too, but I'm tired of waiting. She'll never come.

BwB infiltrates Frey/Lannister wedding

Everything goes to shit for Ramsay, but he doesn't die for awhile. Then, he dies horribly :devil:

Dany finally freakin sets out for Westeros

A Stark in Winterfell again

Stannis wins the battle in the ice

Arya continues to check names off her list

Jon is only in a coma, and learns to warg Ghost, then wakes up and kicks Other ass

Ned wakes up leaning on the weirwood tree in the godswood of Winterfell. What a long, strange dream that was.

Ned silently walks up to Bran's chamber. He decides to put the boy out of his misery and kills him with his dagger. Ned knows that Catelyn won't forgive him, but in time she will understand.

Ned wakes up leaning on the weirwood tree in the godswood of Winterfell. What a long, strange dream that was.

Ned silently walks up to Bran's chamber. He decides to put the boy out of his misery and kills him with his dagger. Ned knows that Catelyn won't forgive him, but in time she will understand.

what!?

Sansa doing anything notable

Jon Snow lives to fight another day

Somehow the Stark children find out that they are not the only ones alive. (They all think themselves and Jon are the only ones left, they don't have to be reunited but I wish they would find out they aren't alone)

UnCat dies... for good.

Brienne doesn't kill Jaime.

GRRM finishes the book.

1. Tyrion lives
2. Dany lives and reaches Westeros
3. Arya lives
4. Sansa lives and Littlefinger does not
5. Stannis gets some power atleast (Hand or King of some region)
6. Cersei dies
7. Wights come, wights go and Jon Snow returns to finish them off in flesh and blood
8. Aegon isn't a fake
9. A wedding and a tourney with no deaths to finish the series

Archived