The Best imaginable Scenes from the Winds of Winter

a free shadow

Things I want to happen: (Not necessarily what I think would happen)

Jon not dying. I don't want un-Jon raised by Melisandre.

Dany doing something progressive towards returning to Westeros.

Dany meeting Tyrion.

Barristan surviving battle of Meereen and reuniting with Dany.

Dany being told she is Princess that was promised (even if she isn't).

More info about Quaithe.

Sansa slaying LF. (I want it so!)

Brienne and Jaime surviving, Brienne directs Gendry to some more important purpose.

Lady Stoneheart dying.

Gilly and the baby being accepted and safe in Horn HIll.

Arya doing more skinchanging.

Davos finding Rickon.

Cersei surviving the trial to meet Dany in the end, or Cersei losing the trial by Sandor Clegane defeating Robert Strong.

Stannis winning the battle of Winterfell.

All Freys get fried in Winterfell and the Twins, Red Wedding 2.0

Blackfish doing something badass, wherever he is.

Some POV meets Howland Reed!

1. The Dusky woman follows her dreams and opens a little bakery in Slaver's Bay.

2. Ramsey SNOW....yeah your name is SNOW...dying a brutal death.

3. Benjen coming back to the wall from his sick leave/sabbatical.

4. Sand Snakes and Brienne tour Westeros as a pop band called; Desire Snakes and the Rusty Hymen.

This ^ Just this. :bowdown:

[ I really want a scene between Jaime and Arya to happen somwhere in the TWOW maybe she will find him craying at the body of Brienne and together they are gona charge on KL.]

1. Benjen is revealed to be a prisoner at Skagos.

2. The Horn that Vic has will kill one of the dragons.

3. Dany will forgive Jorah.

4. Jaime fulfills Valonquar prophecy.

5. KL burns to the ground with Faegon inside :devil:

6. Theon survives just to have an opportunity to torture Ramsey and decides to set him free....

7. Somebody [ not Jon or Dany ] is revealed to be AA.

8. Sansa kills LF in some terrific way.

9. The book will end with either badass cliffhanger or with MAJOR POV dying horribly.

Tyrion riding a dragon to the vale and rescues/ kidnaps Sansa

The white walkers getting through the wall and moving south past Kings Landing.

The Freys getting killed, then as the white walkers move further south and turn them to wights, and they get killed again!!

Arya riding her direwolf with a pack of hundreds of wolfs behind her attacking armies/enemies

Those left alive combine in Dorne to turn the tide against the Others

Cersie living long enough to see how stupid she has been, i.e. seeing tyrion, dragons, wargs, white walkers etc

Would like to see any of the above, however I don't like my chances

Oh, and I want Aegon to be outed as fake. AFTER he's taken the Iron Throne and married Maid Margaery.

But before the marriage is consummated... obviously.

On a more serious note I'll actually be slightly disappointed if Margaery doesn't reach the end (or die) a virgin (at least officially).

Jon "dies" and wargs into Summer so his soul stays untouched. He is then found and recognized by Coldhands, who resurrects him into the body of Benjen Stark that Jon can warg into. He is killed again somehow and resurrected a second time by Mel into the body of the now dead Stannis.

Being already born as half Ice (Stark) and half Fire (Targ) and being resurrected once by Ice and once by Fire, which makes him also the "owner" of "3 Heads" in the process, he finally turns out to be the real Azor Ahai. Lightbringer finally starts to light up, and he takes over all 3 Dragons from Dany. :)

Fucking love it! :agree:

Jon "dies" and wargs into Summer so his soul stays untouched. He is then found and recognized by Coldhands, who resurrects him into the body of Benjen Stark that Jon can warg into. He is killed again somehow and resurrected a second time by Mel into the body of the now dead Stannis.

Being already born as half Ice (Stark) and half Fire (Targ) and being resurrected once by Ice and once by Fire, which makes him also the "owner" of "3 Heads" in the process, he finally turns out to be the real Azor Ahai. Lightbringer finally starts to light up, and he takes over all 3 Dragons from Dany. :)

I like it and makes some sense, but curious why he would choose Summer and not Ghost. I know Ghost is locked up, but not sure he would have time to think it all through whilst getting stabbed repeatedly. I suppose Ghost could get loose and make his way to Bran somehow. Also, does Jon know that Summer is still alive? I don't remember.

Non serious-

We get an Hotah PoV of their assault on Darkstar. He kills Obara and Balon but is wounded and Hotah takes his head off. He ponder a while on hos past and Norvos, then gets stabbed from behind by Darkstar who has put his head back on his body and then bites Hotah drinking his blood, as he fades out he hears Darkstar saying - "I am of the Niiiiiiight..."

2. The Horn that Vic has will kill one of the dragons.

4. Jaime fulfills Valonquar prophecy.

5. KL burns to the ground with Faegon inside :devil:

7. Somebody [ not Jon or Dany ] is revealed to be AA.

8. Sansa kills LF in some terrific way.

these are stuff i wouldnt mind seeing....7 would be particularly awesome

so Bran and BR are hopefully going to be revealing a lot of things right? any predictions/hopes on how many POV's Bran should get?

imo, best scene imaginable will be if Dany lands in KL with Drogon with Viserion and Rhaegal circling above...dismounts casually....takes her time walking up to the Throne...

then http://9gag.com/gag/a6wgVbA?ref=fsidebar

Benjen Stark is discovered in the remotest pantry in Castle Black, where he accidentally got locked in right before his supposed ranging. He's now as fat as Sam Tarly, calling himself the Rat Cook.

Podrick decides he can make more money, ahem, another way and changes his name to Podrick Pigelow, Westerosi gigolo. His near hanging gives him an unhealthy appreciation for autoerotic asphyxiation.

Rickon and Davos lead a cavalry charge of Skagosi mounted on their crazy unicorn goats and wipe out the Boltons, Freys, Stannis, and anybody who can't run faster than a unigoat.

Theon and Varys open a counseling center in Astapor for the gelded.

Based on a technicality, Cersei's trial by combat has to be fought directly, instead of with proxies. She and the High Sparrow have a heated slap fight and can't manage to kill each other. Meanwhile, Daenerys returns on a dragon and fries them both quite crispily.

The wall of ice falls, and the quick-thinking Night's Watchmen, under Jon Snow's guidance, create an ice ramp. Hilarity ensues as the others, wights, and any other icy cold beasties keep walking partway up only to slip off again. Whee!

Mya Stone invents the bungee cord and tries it out through the moon door. Double wheee! Now everybody wants to fly. Sweetrobin more than anybody, but he has to wear little-boy pants each time he goes.

The Riverlands

• Arya finishes her training and comes back to Westeros.
  • The Blackfish gathers up a small force of loyal Rivermen (Sorry I had to steal SerCharlesRoyce's idea, 1st he'll head to The Neck were he can gather Howland Reed and his Crannogmen and convince them to fight with them) and attack the convoy heading to Casterly Rock freeing Edmure.
  • Arya reveals herself to Edmure and Brynden.
  • Now that Edmure is free more Rivermen join up with them in secret.
  • Arya infriltrates The Twins and frees the prisoners, and lets in Edmure's forces and Nymeria's wolf pack causing The Twins to be sacked and all Freys are killed.
  • Sansa is revealed to the Vale and they march West to engage the Frey's and Lannisters.
  • The rest of the Rivermen/ Crannogmen join forces with the Valemen and they lay siege to Riverrun.
  • Tom of Sevenstreams kills a few guards and opens the gates so The Vale and Rivermen enter Riverrun and annihilate the Frey/ Lannister forces and reclaim Riverrun.

The North

• The Freys fall into Stannis' trap and many drown in the ice lake.
  • The Manderlys turncloak and join forces with Stannis and finish off what Freys weren't already dead.
  • Some Baratheon men dress up as Freys and return to Winterfell with the Manderlys claiming victory making Wyman seem loyal after all.
  • The Manderlys and Baratheons spread word to Stark loyalists that there is a plan to finish off the Boltons and their loyalists, which is encouraged by the word of the capture of Riverrun and The Twins and that all hostages taken from the RW are now free meaning the Boltons have little leverage.
  • Rickon is presented by Davos further encouraging the Northmen inside Winterfell to revolt.
  • The Stark loyalists open the gates (see a recurring theme?) and the Baratheon men enter along with the other Northmen and kill all Bolton loyalists and capture Roose and Ramsay Bolton

Of course none of it will happen but fantasising is fun.

The crannogmen make an ambush to the party that is taking lord edmure and lady jeyne and one of the soldiers survives just to go and infect kKL with the poison he got from his wound/s. They are freed and take riverrun back with the help from the people in the castle, flay all the freys inside and after they are skinless they feed them to the goats

I love the idea of including the Crannogmen in that way, I'll have to take that idea :)

I just want Tyrion and Dany to meet. Is that so much to ask for??

Second to that, I'll take Dany and Jorah findng each other and Dany forgiving Jorah.

Third, I want Jon to spring back to life, Melisandre to realize she's made a horrible mistake because Jon is AAR and then Jon to slay her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jaime killing Cersei in some crazy dramatic way at Casterly Rock

Jon resurrection

Catelyn kills Walder Frey and his entire bloodline

Theon gets revenge on Ramsay

Daenerys arrival in Westeros

I also want the Iron Throne to be frozen solid by the Others and then shattered into pieces

Jaime killing Cersei in some crazy dramatic way at Casterly Rock

Jon resurrection

Catelyn kills Walder Frey and his entire bloodline

Theon gets revenge on Ramsay

Daenerys arrival in Westeros

I also want the Iron Throne to be frozen solid by the Others and then shattered into pieces

This just became my favorite idea.

Archived