Walkind Dead Season 2 (continued)

Mark Antony

You really think they will put that character in the show? I mean if they do, it would probably be a less bad ass version.

They will, they have revealed as much. There's every chance she might appear on next week's episode, actually. And since I'll only watch tonight's episode tomorrow, this is the last post I read here (on the last thread, actually - they closed that and made a new one as I was posting O.O). But damn, you already spoiled it by saying T-Dog will SPEAK! :stillsick:

My thought process (spoilered for those that haven't seen it yet)

"Yay Carl saved Rick! It's a start at redemption for the stupid shit he did last episode"

to

"GOD DAMN IT CARL YOUR GUNSHOT ATTRACTED ALL THOSE WALKERS YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU MESS EVERYTHING UP."

Well, I'm feeling a bit cheated with that "exclusive" on the next episode. :angry: We pretty much just saw that, didn't we?

Yeah, that was bullshit.

All we really want to know is WILL TDOGG SPEAK AGAIN IN THE FINALE????

I'd say Rick sitting there after he shot Shane waiting around (twiddling him thumbs waiting for him to turn?) is enough of a hint as to what the CDC guy told Rick.

I think that scene could be read a couple ways - one, the way you just said, and the other that he was so wracked up by what he had just done he couldn't walk away for a while.

I was sort of wondering why he didn't immediately do a forehead number on him, to be honest. That made me think that maybe that WASN'T what the CDC guy said.

Plot hole?

In the episode What Lies Ahead, where they are stranded on the highway, resupplying by going through other vehicles...giant herd of zombies comes through...that episode. Weren't there dead bodies in some of the vehicles? Bodies that were not zombies? If everyone is infected, why didn't they turn as well? That was right after they left the CDC. Something just isn't adding up right.

I wonder if Shane was already manifesting infection since apparently now it's hinted that you don't have to necessarily be bitten, or scratched.

I mean, I know he was emotional, but how much of his personality was morphing due to the disease, a little like mad cow?

Archived