A thread for not wise and not beautiful. So you do not like Sansa Stark?

a free shadow

No. She would have just pushed Joffrey. The same way she would have rushed the stage and stabbed him but for Yoren. Areys Oakheart charged headlong into Areo Hotah's long axe, he was a fool. But at least that was interesting. Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying. You have been reading my posts.

Good luck interacting with normal human beings then.

Since let's face it most women are not green seer ninjas.

But she's not diplomatic. She's courteous. Diplomacy requires an understanding of geopolitical power. Tommen is courteous. Catelyn is diplomatic, as we can see from the Frey alliance. Jon is diplomatic, as we can see from his ability to convince Stannis to leave the wildings behind in exchange for a plan to march on Deepwood.

I don't think there was anything imaginary about the peace during Robert's reign.

Jon is not diplomatic (he is a commander). Catelyn yes was the most diplomatic until he become Lady Stoneheart (but also she was the one with that begining the war against Lannister, and that wasn´t either really diplomatic). Sansa is learning diplomacy + pity (she is learning now from LF, and he is a really good diplomatic without principles, only his principles). Sansa and Tommen are not in the same level of courteousy.

During Robert Baratheon reign it was peace but how he ruled the war was just being conceived cause he didn´t close breaches. He liked to look to other side. He was a bad king (people loved him, but he left the kingdom ruined and with a war begining).

• 2 years later...

Sansa is a tool.

Her POV is just a window for us to see more of LF's machinations.

Her character is a willing pawn for said scheming and has been since GoT.

In reality Cat, being the diplomat we saw until the RW, ought to have sat the girl down and explained a few things to her befor she left WF. Instead she let her walk right into the snake pit with a head full of fairy tales and courtesies. Courtesies are only usefull to hid your true meaning as we see in the first discussion between Varys and Tyrion in Got. Also G-ma Tyrell (I forget her name) Sansa is starting to learn the game but I'm afraid it is too late for her to act on her own without some seriously diabolical murders to free herself from the position she's in now. Her husband could do it in a day but he's preseantly trying to get that dog collar off his neck.

I think their marriage could be the best thing for all of Westeros if they can survive long enough to act together.

She didn't necessarily have to fight them, she was already in a position to give Joff a push. Sure, she would've been killed, but only after she killed Joff.

That's a rather stupid way to kill Joff.

She should have poisoned him and framed Ser Meryn for it.

Archived