NFL 22: Free Agency part deux

Mexal

Holy shit. So much news.

Sean Payton suspended a year. Micky Loomis suspended 8 games and 500k. Saints fined 500k and lose a 2nd round pick from 2012 and 2013. Greg Williams is suspended indefinitely.

Crazy!

And finally, Tim Tebow is traded to the NYJ for a 4th round pick. That news just made my day.

Holy Shit!

And to think, I was about 2 seconds away from walking out the door before I decided to check the forum...

Wow!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

(And I'm shocked that the Jags let him get away that cheaply)

It's actually a 4th and 6th for Tebow and a 7th. Still funny that Tebow is more or less worth the same value as DeMeco Ryans who is an absolute beast.

It's actually a 4th and 6th for Tebow and a 7th. Still funny that Tebow is more or less worth the same value as DeMeco Ryans who is an absolute beast.

Still, I would've thought the Jags would offer a 2nd if need be. They really need to sell tickets somehow.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

I was making that exact same point, but the board ate it.

Penalties for the Saints are about what I expected, although I thought there would be more cash. Pretty harsh penalty, but not dramatically higher than Spygate, and this is a much worse crime. I was hoping for more.

I was making that exact same point, but the board ate it.

Penalties for the Saints are about what I expected, although I thought there would be more cash. Pretty harsh penalty, but not dramatically higher than Spygate, and this is a much worse crime. I was hoping for more.

I can't remember anyone being suspended an entire year. I think the penalties are much higher.

Player penalties still to come.

The Tebow trade is just too funny. The Jets should be comedy gold for some time to come. And the Saints...well the hammer came down all right. Their only consolation is that they're only losing 2nd round picks, so if they completely fall apart this year they'll get a good first round pick.

Archived