What will Arya be in the end

a free shadow

What exactly would she do day to day?

Realistically, I can't see what kind of life Arya would have post ASoIaF. If she isn't dead, she'll still be a FM and I don't see them just letting people go - at least without some kind of debt owed towards them. I suppose she can put her skills to good use somewhere, to help the Starks or for personal gain, but Arya's position is a really hard one to predict at this point, especially considering where she's at at the moment.

My personal prediction? She'll be sent to kill Aegon and succeed. Then she'll either die trying to escape, or live and become a true faceless woman.

Imagine she meets Jon/Gendry/Sansa on her way and they do not recognize her and she flips into a FM fully *Bawl again* (:tantrum:)

It is too hard for me!

But I still do not think that is what happens <_<

So what do YOU think will happen? :P

That is why I have started this thread. To hear, to reject and never approve :smug:

No, I've started it, because I don't know! And it bothers me now. :angry:

Things she needs to be happy just go against each other and can not be found together.

Imagine she meets Jon/Gendry/Sansa on her way and they do not recognize her and she flips into a FM fully *Bawl again* ( :tantrum:)

It is too hard for me!

I don't see how they would recognize her. If she comes back it's going to be with a new face and indentity. She'll meet them again, but as someone else.

I don't see how they would recognize her. If she comes back it's going to be with a new face and indentity. She'll meet them again, but as someone else.

You think she'll never see them again as Arya? (These little yellow faces are sad way too little to express what I think about it)

You know there are these little things as mannerisms, voice or Needle she still has, eyes. I know it is more of a romantic drama stuff, but still. Sigh. It would still affect Arya, if they would just walk on by, no matter how logical it would be.

reading this i am thinking that Arya will return to the North. Maybe hearing someone speak of jons difficulties at the Wall/ the complete mess in the north including her "marriage" to the bastard of the Dreadfort will be a trigger to return.

no matter how far down into FM training she has gone i cannot forget needle tucked away half way up the steps to the temple. i dont think she has either.

SHE IS GOING TO KICK RAMSEYS ASS!

i would also love to see her interacting with Stannis.

You think she'll never see them again as Arya? (These little yellow faces are sad way too little to express what I think about it)

You know there are these little things as mannerisms, voice or Needle she still has, eyes. I know it is more of a romantic drama stuff, but still. Sigh. It would still affect Arya, if they would just walk on by.

We are told again and again that warg can recognize another warg... And Jon knows glamors exist. Coincidence? I don't think so.

We are told again and again that warg can recognize another warg... And Jon knows glamors exist. Coincidence? I don't think so.

A warg yes, their sister who happens to have a new face I don't think so. Meaning that maybe some of them will know she's a warg but not Arya in particular.

and I'm not sure that the Starks are that powerful wargs anyway, besides Bran maybe.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if Arya survives, she won't be living out her days in Westeros. Maybe I'm painting too heroic a picture, but I can see her maybe doing something in secret which simultaneously prevents her ever returning to Winterfell/Westeros while also contributing significantly to the restoration of the Starks.

Regardless, I'd love to see her live out her life with Nymeria by her side. She deserves that much.

Jon and Arya won't end up together. Jon is a man of the Night's watch and he has grown up thinking Arya to be his sister, it would be really odd.

GRRM said that Arya is NOT gonna die because his wife made him promise not to kill her. GRRM says that he is like Tyrion but he is more like Tywin actually

the way he ruthlessly "kills" characters and the way his wife dominates him.

She won't be dead if her last word is Nymeria. :drool:

I think (hope) she will be the first FM to go rouge. And then use her awesome skills to defend the North and during this she meets Gendry again several years later and they live happily ever after.

This will so not happen.

Archived