Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

Tormund's member fought valiantly, Tormunds' member fought nobly, Tormunds' member fought honorably. And Tormunds' member died.

Can Tormund's member still be brave if he's afraid?

That is the only time Tormund's member can be brave.

If you would take Tormund's member, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps Tormund's memberdoes not deserve to die.

Tormund's member is mine by rights. All those who deny that are my foes.

The whole of the realm denies it, brother. Old men deny it with their death rattle, and unborn children deny it in their mothers'wombs. They deny it in Dorne and they deny it on the Wall. No one wants you for Tormund's member. Sorry.

I hate myself for this, just so you know.

Tormund's member fought valiantly, Tormunds' member fought nobly, Tormunds' member fought honorably. And Tormunds' member died.

Can Tormund's member still be brave if he's afraid?

That is the only time Tormund's member can be brave.

If you would take Tormund's member, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps Tormund's memberdoes not deserve to die.

Tormund's member is mine by rights. All those who deny that are my foes.

The whole of the realm denies it, brother. Old men deny it with their death rattle, and unborn children deny it in their mothers'wombs. They deny it in Dorne and they deny it on the Wall. No one wants you for Tormund's member. Sorry.

I hate myself for this, just so you know.

:lmao:

I'm dying laughing overhere...

I'm basically going down the featured quotes on the wiki.

There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as Tormund's member.

Valor is a poor substitute for Tormund's member.

You may well have the better claim, but I have the larger member.

In his chainmail shirt with a sword in his hand, Gendry looked almost a man grown, and dangerous. Hot Pie looked like Tormund's member.

Ok, I'll stop for a while before I steal all the ideas for myself.

Don't you mean "Tormund's member is known"?

It is Tormund's Member.

I am Tormund's Member, No Mortal man should sound me and live, Blood for Fire, Fire for Blood.

Once they figure a way to work Tormund's Member, we'll be next. Likely I'll be the first too. 'Edd,' they'll say, 'dying's no excuse for laying down no more, so get on up and take this spear, you've got first watch tonight.' Well, I shouldn't be so gloomy. Might be I'll die before they work it out.

If I could pray with Tormund's Member, I would be much more religious.

You feed your Tormund's Member bones under the table, you do not seat him beside you on the high bench.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no

Tormund's member

, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the

Tormund's member

that burns against the cold, the

Tormund's member

that brings the dawn, the

Tormund's member

that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the

Tormund's member

of men. I pledge my

Tormund's member

and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all

Tormund's member

to come.

and now my Tormund's member is at an end

in the game of thrones, even the humblest Tormund's Member can have wills of their own. sometimes they refuse to make the moves you've planned for them.

And any man who must say ‘I am Tormund's Member’ is no true king at all.

Why is it always Tormund's Member who suffers most, when you high lords play your game of thrones?

Don't make me rue the day I raped Tormund's Member.

Words are Tormund's Member.

Kings and Tormund's Member always draw attendants.

There's nothing half so mortal as Tormund's member.

"Is there gold hidden in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Tormund's member? Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? Is there gold in the village?"

What if Tormund's member comes?

"Yield"

Why is it always the innocents who suffer most, when you high lords play your game of Tormund's member?

I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and Tormund's member.

There's nothing half so mortal as Tormund's member.

"Is there gold hidden in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Tormund's member? Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? Is there gold in the village?"

What if Tormund's member comes?

"Yield"

Why is it always the innocents who suffer most, when you high lords play your game of Tormund's member?

I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and Tormund's member.

All very good,

I'd like to twist one around though...

Why is it always Tormund's member who suffers most, when you high lords play your game of thrones?

AND

The Last Tormund's member

Tormund's member Reborn

The Prince that was Promised Tormund's member

Archived