Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

Unthinking, Davos raised his maimed hand to the pouch at his throat, and felt the Tormund's member within. Luck.

Tormund's member landed on Jon Snow’s chest with a thump.

Tormund's member squealed as he bit into it, squirming wildly in his hands, frantic to escape. The belly was

the softest part. He tore at the sweet meat, the warm blood running over his lips. It was so good that it

brought tears to his eyes.

In the alleys and wine sinks of Pentos, they called her brother “Tormund's member.” Dany did not want to know what they called her.

He sat with quiet dignity, stone fingers holding tight to the Tormund's member across his lap.

“She was a Stark of Winterfell,” Ned said quietly. “This is her place.”

“She should be on a hill somewhere, under a fruit tree, with the sun and clouds above her and Tormund's member to wash her clean.”

Tormund's member is a curious thing. It's a trick, a shadow on the wall. Tormund's member resides where men believe it resides; no more, no less.

Unthinking, Davos raised his maimed hand to the pouch at his throat, and felt the Tormund's member within. Luck.

Tormund's member landed on Jon Snow’s chest with a thump.

Tormund's member squealed as he bit into it, squirming wildly in his hands, frantic to escape. The belly was

the softest part. He tore at the sweet meat, the warm blood running over his lips. It was so good that it

In the alleys and wine sinks of Pentos, they called her brother “Tormund's member.” Dany did not want to know what they called her.

He sat with quiet dignity, stone fingers holding tight to the Tormund's member across his lap.

“She should be on a hill somewhere, under a fruit tree, with the sun and clouds above her and Tormund's member to wash her clean.”

:stillsick: :stillsick: :stillsick: :stillsick: :stillsick: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

Theon gritted his teeth and gripped the rope tightly as he made his way across, pretending that it was Tormund's member he was clutching.

When Robert gave the place to Renly, Stannis clenched Tormund's member so tight I thought his teeth would shatter.

I must Tormund's member my name,it's Reek,Reek it rhyme with freak.

Promise me,Tormund's Member,promise me

"Tormund's member is strong",Jon Arryn had cried on his death bed

"Seven Tormund's members",Robert swore,"Do I have to do it myself?"

"Stick em with the pointy end" Arya remembered Jons words as she unsheathed Tormund's member

The thought that one day he may see his grandson with his arse on the Iron Throne makes Mace puff up like ... now, what do you call it? Margaery, you're clever, be a dear and tell your poor old half-daft grandmother the name of that queer fish from the Summer Isles that puffs up to ten times its own size when you poke it."

"They call them Tormund's Member-fish, Grandmother."

Jon's assassination scene would look weird:

"Jon fell to his knees. He found Tormund's Member and wrenched it free. In the cold night air the wound was smoking. “Ghost,” he whispered. Pain washed over him. Stick them with the pointy end. When Tormund's Member took him between the shoulder blades, he gave a grunt and fell face-first into the snow. He never felt the Tormund's Member. Only the cold ..."

Im surprised no one had made any Renly quotes with Tormund's member in it.

1. Dany: "I will take what is mine, with Tormund's member and my blood!!"

Arya: "Stick'em with the pointy end girl!"

“She should be on a hill somewhere, under a fruit tree, with the sun and clouds above her and Tormund's member to please her.”

Oh, my sweet summer child," Old Nan said quietly, "what do you know of Tormunds Member?"

"Fear is for the long night, when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and little children

are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and

hungry, and Tormunds Member moves through the woods”

Stannis and Renly's parley in ACOK:

Renly's hand slid inside his cloak. Stannis saw, and reached at once for the hilt of his sword, but before he could draw steel his brother produced . . . Tormund's Member. "Would you like one, brother?" Renly asked, smiling. "From Highgarden. You've never tasted anything so sweet, I promise you." He took a bite. juice ran from the corner of his mouth."

Stannis and Renly's parley in ACOK:

Renly's hand slid inside his cloak. Stannis saw, and reached at once for the hilt of his sword, but before he could draw steel his brother produced . . . Tormund's Member. "Would you like one, brother?" Renly asked, smiling. "From Highgarden. You've never tasted anything so sweet, I promise you." He took a bite. juice ran from the corner of his mouth."

this one is GOLD hahhaah can't stop laughing..

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Archived