Travel to London meet up

Vestrit

Awww, haw haw, this all sounds pretty good!

Well, I think you guys can definitely count me in to attend this little gathering, without doubt. Ser Sean, I will PM you but it might be a couple of days wait yet. At the moment my best mate has my laptop (an Apple Mac iBook) and I have his Windows XP and for some reason I can't get online with his Laptop. I think servers are incompatible or something, and I can't do dial up because his laptops phone socket is some strange shape. I am in a Net cafe at the moment, so when I get my laptop back I will pester you with some more questions, nearer the time.

Is there anywhere in particular to load up photos and look at pictures of Boarders who might be goping? I'd like to get my picture up there and familiarise myself with people who might be attending. Thanks!

Yeah BwB fan club

Click on gallery and then members.

If you look through gatherings there are pics of us eurocommies in the Glasgow and Dublin links.

Oh wow! Thanks for that Ser Sean. This is a stupid question, but do I have to join BwB before I can upload a picture, and if so, how long will it take to join up? I'd like to stick my picture up there so all you guys can get familiar :)

Oh, and by the way...

The Welsh rock!! Their a cool people, I like the Welsh!! :P

Sleepy - sign your name in the white book on the BwB site and send a photo to the e-mail address listed there and Lodengarl and Rem-X will take care of the rest. Might take a week or two - they are unpaid volunteers.

You are going to being hanging around with a fine crew (and Ser Barry). I envy you a lot.

Buying drinks for the gang might be more expensive than booking the hostel, btw. Be warned. :P

First rule of BwB, no dissing the Tube. No matter how delayed you bitches are it is not and never will be my fault and you can all go to Birmingham if you don't like it.

Welcome Sleepy and if you read the meet up thread then you will get lots of info. Probably best to give a mobile number to Chaldanya as you will receive a list of numbers in return. People will be arriving at lots of different times so just head in and call Sean, Chal or myself and we will sort something out.

It is best fun to stay at the hostel as it makes sticking together easier but you do whatever you like mate.

Hope to see you in May.

PS. Sean and I are carrying out an expedition in the name of science the week after next to try and find a suitable venue for the Saturday night party. I am willing to make this sacrifice for you all and consider my hangover penitence for the fact that it looks like I will have to work most of the weekend to make sure you bastards can travel to and fro.

PPS. I thought Ser V was English given that he talks a good game but seems unable to front up on the dance floor. Boom! Gut shot!

The Tube is delayed? Stop ruining my idea of the world, will you. In mo's world only the German Railway system gets delayed :)

Welcome aboard, Sleepy Pillow. The BwB are the best people in the world, it is known ;)

I wonder if I can do the circle line pubcrawl while convincing all of you that I am as pished as everybody else when I'm just drinking water. Ah, the challenges of life ;)

So, has anyone decided when we will travel from which station?

And since when are the Welsh to blame?

So many questions ;)

First rule of BwB, no dissing the Tube. No matter how delayed you bitches are it is not and never will be my fault and you can all go to Birmingham if you don't like it.

The Tube is crap. Its Barry's fault. And lets all go to Birmingham!

The subway public transport, I thought?

And - why Birmingham?

You all must come to Germany. You'll possibly never complain about the tube again if you witnessed the horror that is Deutsche Bahn ;)

PPS. I thought Ser V was English given that he talks a good game but seems unable to front up on the dance floor.

I'm getting shit for my dancing from a mountain goat?

Boom! Mind the gap!

Boom! Mind the gap!

If you don't mind the gap you really WILL fall in the shit!

Rat shit! It's e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e on the tubes. Can't stand it!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Boom! Mind the gap!

Oi! Dont dis goats!!

Friggen Tasmanian.

If you don't mind the gap you really WILL fall in the shit!

Rat shit! It's e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e on the tubes. Can't stand it!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Nah, thats just Barry.

what do you mean "why birmingham"? Birmingham is the best city in the world, boasting some of the finest balti houses out.

SP, we're all a bit nutty, and I have absolutely no doubt that you'll be able to identify us without the pictures. However, if you can let me have your number and email addy Barry, Seany or I can get in touch with meet-up places and times for the days that people will be arriving.

Do you know London at all? If so, we'd welcome some input into pubs/restaurants etc. for the duration of the stay. (Same goes for anyone else who knows London.)

N

what do you mean "why birmingham"? Birmingham is the best city in the world, boasting some of the finest balti houses out.

SP, we're all a bit nutty, and I have absolutely no doubt that you'll be able to identify us without the pictures. However, if you can let me have your number and email addy Barry, Seany or I can get in touch with meet-up places and times for the days that people will be arriving.

Do you know London at all? If so, we'd welcome some input into pubs/restaurants etc. for the duration of the stay. (Same goes for anyone else who knows London.)

N

I know London inside out Chaldanya. A little bit too well, unfortunately :P If you guys have the balls for it, then we could go to Soho and some of the pubs and bars around there. They are pretty hardcore, but Old Compton Street is quite a legendary road. If we want to go out and eat, then there are many good places in and around Leicester Square. There is Chinatown right next to Leicester Square if anyone has cravings for Chinese :D

I'll send you a PM any second now Chaldanya. I got rid of my mobile a little while ago, so your gonna have to make do with my home telephone number for now :P You can call anytime in the evenings if you want. Oh, and pop me your mail address too. I'll send you a latest picture so you can identify me a bit easier.

I know London inside out Chaldanya. A little bit too well, unfortunately :P If you guys have the balls for it, then we could go to Soho and some of the pubs and bars around there. They are pretty hardcore, Oh, and pop me your mail address too. I'll send you a latest picture so you can identify me a bit easier.

Uh oh!! Hes one of them!!!!

*to the tune of the wombles* Under my overcoat, dangling free............. :P

Guys: I'm told we can save some money with a block booking, plus we'll be able to book seats next to each other. I can arrange it through our Travel Service with a phone call, if people have not yet booked... just email me and I'll sort it out. (I'm assuming we're all travelling from Edinburgh?)

Archived