Travel to London meet up

Vestrit

Hmm, how enticing you all are... :P OK, I'll check out the work situation and if I can, I'll travel Thursday.

Now when exactly are we all catching this train?

yup, that's one of the jawas that mishandled C3PO.

V, now I remember. Indeed.

I thought you handled him quite well. ;)

You do realise that you will be skleped out of the Jawa union for revealing your un-hooded face! Tut tut, Jawa's today!! :unsure:

Hmm, how enticing you all are... :P OK, I'll check out the work situation and if I can, I'll travel Thursday.

Now when exactly are we all catching this train?

Friday :P

Hello there everyone!

I am fairly new to this Forum and although it seems like everyone here has known each other for a while (I understand some of you guys met up over Christmas) I, for one, would certainly love to meet up with some of you people. I live very close to London, just on the outskirts in fact. Do you have to have been a member on this Board for a while to meet up? It takes me no more then 40 minutes to get into Leicester Square from the Piccadilly Line (Okay, sounds slow... but if you have ever been to London, you will know that 20 minutes on the tube is faaaaaaaast!! :D)

Hello there everyone!

I am fairly new to this Forum and although it seems like everyone here has known each other for a while (I understand some of you guys met up over Christmas) I, for one, would certainly love to meet up with some of you people.

and we always love meeting other boarders too. The more the merrier

Do you have to have been a member on this Board for a while to meet up?

Not at all. Pitch right up, you'll be totally welcome

keep reading these threads to see more details of when and where we'll meet up. The Eurocommie London one has details of our hostel

and we always love meeting other boarders too. The more the merrier

Not at all. Pitch right up, you'll be totally welcome

keep reading these threads to see more details of when and where we'll meet up. The Eurocommie London one has details of our hostel

Oh, thats great! Thank you! I'll definitely keep following up on this, for sure. But who is normally in total charge of these gatherings? Is one person responsible? I'm just wondering, so I know who to call for help.

Chaldanya and Ser Sean are organising this one

check out the Hostel booked: Eurocommie meeting thread just below this one for more details

If you don't need accomodation, no hurry. But if you do, get in touch with Chal quickly, as she needs to confirm the booking by 31 March

Chaldanya and Ser Sean are organising this one

check out the Hostel booked: Eurocommie meeting thread just below this one for more details

If you don't need accomodation, no hurry. But if you do, get in touch with Chal quickly, as she needs to confirm the booking by 31 March

Ahh, thank you very much for that Ser Vestrit!

I think I am almost certain to go and fortunately I dont need to pay anything much considering I live so close. I'll just pay for the drinks instead :D (Including yours!)

Just one question left I guess. I am still confused... which date exactly does everyone intend to meet up?

4-8 May

Which makes me think of a good point. We should probably put something in the BwB gathering sticky about this

I nominate YOU to do so :D

Just out of interest, which other Boarders live close to London? I know Werthead does (somewhere). Are you also from London, Ser Vestrit?

I nominate, um, someone else...

No, I live in Scotland, hence this thread about travelling down to London.

However I used to live in north London.

there are quite a few boarders in London and around: Ser Sean, Ser Barry and Hereward are three that spring to mind, as well as Anathema/the Prophet, but I don't think he'll be coming. Um, loads others I think. Chal used to live in London but moved back to B'ham last year

Hey Sleepy

Although people are arriving from the thursday, the main nights will be the friday and the saturday.

The friday will probably be a pub crawl (Chal wants to do the circle line pub crawl :sick: ) and the saturday will probably be a party to celebrate the 10th anniversary of ASOIAF (I think), if I ever get my arse into gear and organise a venue. :P

If you need any more info feel free to pm me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Oh and beware around Ser Vestrit he's an Aussie!!

Archived