TyrionFan82

Favorite POV Character

Jon and Dani

I really love both of these characters. I am being fresh mind when reading (since I know whats going on right now :/)

But I like the rise of both in the first book. 

Posted (edited)

In ACoK, Tyrion and Theon.

Edit: Didn't realize this was an AGoT thread. Well then Eddard

Edited by Potsk

In A Game of Thrones?

The Daenerys POV is my favorite.

On 8/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, btfu806 said:

I know most people like Jon and Dany but I never could get into their characters. No idea why.

It's because they look like side stories because they do things that have no consequence anywhere else but in their immediate environment. Jon's actions don't even impact people at Eastwatch, Shadow Tower or Mole's Town. Dany is on an entirely different continent that is so huge she can't even fathom taking a trip to Yi Ti, much less Asshai.

Daenerys and Jon, for sure. If I have to pick one, I'll go with Daenerys.

I found Daenerys interesting from her very first chapter and the chapter where Viserys got his golden "crown" was when the book really kicked off for me. I got chills when I read "and for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons.”.

I’m in the middle of ACOK (first read), and thus far I like Jon the best, in part because I find the Others to be the most interesting part of the story. I also like Davos. It’s an interesting dynamic to have him disagree with Stannis but to still be loyal to him.