Is it worth buying Valyrian Steel Swords?

AngrySoviet

That "overpriced cheap doodoo" hanging on my wall was selling for 1500 last I checked. I have not personally been disappointed with how it looks hanging on my wall either. Seems you might be the one with the "issue"... not the people buying things they like.

different strokes for different folks. i prefer utility to design

Did Robb Stark have a specific sword? I cant remember ever hearing of one in the books. I dont wanna buy a random sword that has nothing to do with Robb or the book.

I really wanna buy Longclaw or Ice but by the time I even heard of the site it was too late and have been searching for months with no luck. Now all of a sudden theyre hitting eBay but they are 3 times the original price! Anyone think maybe they will make a few more since the others sold so well?

Im really hoping for Dawn or Widow's Wail or Oathkeeper but I dont know if that will happen. Unless someone here wants to hook me up and sell me their Longclaw or Ice for a realistic price???

Im pretty sure robb just had a regular sword, since Ice was in the hands of the Lannisters

Archived