Let's Have a Kingsmoot For The Iron Throne

Dany - she has DRAGONS!

Even master schemers like Varys and LF couldn't do a thing about Dany showing up for the moot on Drogon's back. If She didn't like the outcome, she'd just have them roasted.

Even if someone else got a hold of Viseryion and Rhaegal, Drogon's still the "alpha dragon"' and would either force them to submit or roast them.

We need to limit the choices to those who are actually interested in the Iron Throne. So no Jon Snow, Mance Rayder, Davos, etc.

The options are Stannis, Dany, Euron, or Tommen. [edit, forgot to include Aegon]

Needless to day, Stannis is the best choice.

All bow for Jon of House Stark, King of winter, King beyond the Wall, King in the North, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm!

Assuming he lives, I can see it happening.

EDIT: People actually interested in it: Dany.

personaly I would support any person as king. what I would support is an alliance of charcters working together as a single force. so I'd say jon king [he obviosly know what has to be done], dany as queen [good figurehead + she has dragons] and tyrion as hand [to stop them screwing everything up].

Archived