Let's Have a Kingsmoot For The Iron Throne

Jon should be King

You can just tell hes a good man, that he would never do anything un-noble.

To me he has shown a willingness to work with so called enemy's (wildlings)

- He refuses to let them stave once they are let into the Kingdom, even though it could mean running out of Food for the NW.

- He was raised by Ned Stark, a man with possibly the most Honor behind (Bold) and Jon has shown Honor that is without a doubt

Ramsay Bolton

If Ramsay got it that would be perfect timing for Dany to show up with her dragons. I can't wait to see what horrible death GRRM has planned for that sadistic f&$@. Stannis is pretty bad too with all the sacrifice to R'hllor.

Honestly, the realm is best served with tommen as figurehead with tyrells running the show.

I'm not convinced renly would have been that good either. Besides renly and Loras talking about how great he'd be, there's not evidence he can govern fairly.

All hail Stannis of the House Baratheon, the First of his Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm!

Aegon if he is Targaryen or Blackfyre(after all Blackfyres are Targaryens in all but name).If he is just a boy with the right looks Daenerys will have to do.

In my opinion Westeros has had enough of young, inexperienced rulers lately. With the trying times ahead someone older and more capable is needed, someone who can rule in peacetime aswell as in war. I say Stannis is that man.

Stannis appears to be the best option allthough Davos would be a quality king too

Indeed he would, based on his personality and character. Hovewer seeing the way that Westeros is organised I doubt that house Seaworth would be respected by the Great Houses. :P He is an ideal hand hovewer..

In my opinion Westeros has had enough of young, inexperienced rulers lately. With the trying times ahead someone older and more capable is needed, someone who can rule in peacetime aswell as in war. I say Stannis is that man.

You have a piont, but for me restoring the rightful dynasty is more important.And besides with a capable enough hand ether of them can do fine.

Archived