Tell me your craziest theory and I will find proof for it!

a free shadow

The sky is blue because we live in the eye of a giant called Macumber.

First things first: Old Nan says so and she knows her business.

Also, she did misteriously dissapear. It might well be she was silenced. And who would want to silence her? All the people in her stories are

long dead, so it leaves Macumber as a strong suspect.

Now about other things. The seasons in Westeros are highly irregular and sometimes long nights come. I speculate winter comes when Macumber rests in the shadow and summer comes when he is sunning himself. Long nights come when he is sleeping.

EDIT: Inigo, I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Dunk and Egg :blush:

Okay, I like this...I think Dany is going to fall for Victarion. There will be definitely be sexual relations, and possibly even a pregnancy.

Well, it is hard to prove something that is in the future, but there is definitely some foreshadowing. Ser Jorah has told a legend about a dragon lifting a kraken from the sea (quote can be provided upon request). I speculate it is a metaphor for Daenerys making Victarion settle on land and have children with her.

Also Daenerys refers to herself as "a dragon", "blood of the dragon". So the horn Victrion has can actually control her too and when he blows that horn, Daenerys becomes his.

Well, it is hard to prove something that is in the future, but there is definitely some foreshadowing. Ser Jorah has told a legend about a dragon lifting a kraken from the sea (quote can be provided upon request). I speculate it is a metaphor for Daenerys making Victarion settle on land and have children with her.

Also Daenerys refers to herself as "a dragon", "blood of the dragon". So the horn Victrion has can actually control her too and when he blows that horn, Daenerys becomes his.

And then she'll blow his horn, amiright? :leer:

Hmm. I don't know. SYRIO FOREL IS MERYN TRANT!

Edit: wait, what am I talking about? This isn't a crazy theory, it's true! :smug:

Everyone is invited! :D

Robert and Ned were involved in an intense, highly fraught, mutually repressed homosexual relationship. (Actually, I can find ample evidence of this myself, but I just thought I'd give someone else a try.)

Euron Greyjoy and Ramsay Bolton are just misunderstood, they are good guys underneath.

What are facts? We hear that Ramsay was happy to provide home for the original Reek who was less than pleasing presence. But later Ramsay was accused of murdering his brother Domeric. I speculate Domeric actually died because of some illness, but Ramsay always felt silent accusations. We know that even such strong person as Tyrion (almost) snapped when accused of kinslaying, so it might be a clever hint that the same happened for Ramsay too. His later actions was only him striving to appease his father and prove himself as a worthy heir. That is why he (like Theon) sacked Winterfell. His other deeds happen off screen and we know you can't trust what happens off screen. Theon might be imagining things and simply going crazy. What happened with Jeyne at the wedding night was only because Ramsay felt there was some symphaty between her and Theon, so he wanted to be kind to her. (Ok, never ask me to prove such things again, it is awful :ack: ) I speculate Ramsay might have well been the Hooded man in Winterfell trying to rebell against his father.

All the characters are so young because a year lasts 500 days

We fallowed Joffrey for more than 365 days, but he celebrated only one nameday in the course of our journey. And we know Joffrey loves himself enough to celebrate... himself. :lol:

Robert and Ned were involved in an intense, highly fraught, mutually repressed homosexual relationship. (Actually, I can find ample evidence of this myself, but I just thought I'd give someone else a try.)

Actually, a thread was closed over this very topic. Meanwhile...

Syrio Forel was a FM who escaped and killed the real criminal Jaqen H'ghar. Hence, the Jaqen we see in ACOK is Syrio Forel.

Jon Snow is the son of Ashara Dayne and Eddard Stark

Edric Dayne Lord of Starfall is working with Dark Star to avenge Eddard's death

Varys isn't a Eunuch he's really the last Blackfyre heir that folks thought was slain, he did a "Ramsay/Reek" switch.

Melisandre is not alive, R'hllor brought her back to help mankind

Queen Dany will unite the Dothraki, crash Slaver's Bay, conquer the Free Cities, Conquer Westeros and rule Martin's world.

A Dream of Spring will end with all of this being a dream of Egg.

Maester Aemon isn't dead, Sam shipped him off to meet Dany.

Jon Snow is the son of Ashara Dayne and Eddard Stark

Edric Dayne Lord of Starfall is working with Dark Star to avenge Eddard's death

Varys isn't a Eunuch he's really the last Blackfyre heir that folks thought was slain, he did a "Ramsay/Reek" switch.

Melisandre is not alive, R'hllor brought her back to help mankind

Queen Dany will unite the Dothraki, crash Slaver's Bay, conquer the Free Cities, Conquer Westeros and rule Martin's world.

A Dream of Spring will end with all of this being a dream of Egg.

Maester Aemon isn't dead, Sam shipped him off to meet Dany.

Oh gods, I hope so :crying:

Egg, I dreamed I was old.. :bawl:

Archived