Tell me your craziest theory and I will find proof for it!

a free shadow

Huh? Is a totally consensual gay love affair offensive in some way I'm missing?

GRRM hates "fan fiction" and since he clearly indicated they were heterosexual in his work, they are heterosexual. I once joked with a homosexual gentleman that one of my coworkers was also gay, and he didn't think it was funny. He was quite offended. Calling a gay person straight and a straight person gay is a no no.

JMTC

Eddard Stark is alive and is going to lead The Others over the wall.

Eddard Stark is alive, because Varys switched him like he switches babies. We hear that Wyman Manderly found a look alike of Davos to execute and Varys has much better resources to do the same. Before being executed the fake Eddard Stark slipped by saying "I come before you to confess my treason in the sight of gods and men". Real Eddard kept old gods and there were no wierwoods around to see him. Arya never saw him up close and Sansa was too agitated to realise anything.

Starks are related to the Others, because there is an old saying that iron can keep the Others out. So far we have not seen it being truly effective against the White Walkers, but we know that the graves of Starks must always be adorned with an iron sword to keep peace. So Eddard has some sort of relation in his blood and therefore a capability.

Syrio Forel was a FM who escaped and killed the real criminal Jaqen H'ghar. Hence, the Jaqen we see in ACOK is Syrio Forel.

What other proof do you need? :) He knows Arya is Arya even she does not say so, he helps her, he gives her means to prolong her education.

Edric Dayne Lord of Starfall is working with Dark Star to avenge Eddard's death

I'll start with one of your list. We know that Edric is called "Ned" affectionately. So his family does not dislike the name even if it would seem an obvious thing to feel for a man who killed Arthur Dayne. So there must be a certain sentiment here. I speculate that Arthur Dayne was not killed, he was let go in agreement that Ned will not hurt Jon and Arthur will go into hiding. Darkstar says he is "of the night". It is because he must hide in the shadows for the rest of his life. But he still owns Eddard his life as such. So he starts to avenge him by hurting Myrcella. He would have killed her, but the horse really did shied away at the last second. Meanwhile Edric is with BwB. Helping to hang anyone wearing Lannister colours. They work separately, but for the same cause, so it is still together in a way.

Samwell Tarly is not really fat.

He thinks of himself as fat, because his father gave him this insecurity. We know Randyll hated his son liking sweets. Being insecure makes him clumsy and he looks bigger in other people's eyes. But he can not be so fat if another member of the NW took him in his arms and carried him through snow and cold a long distance. Even the strongest man can not carry more than 200 pounds for long without resting.

I'll start with one of your list. We know that Edric is called "Ned" affectionately. So his family does not dislike the name even if it would seem an obvious thing to feel for a man who killed Arthur Dayne. So there must be a certain sentiment here. I speculate that Arthur Dayne was not killed, he was let go in agreement that Ned will not hurt Jon and Arthur will go into hiding. Darkstar says he is "of the night". It is because he must hide in the shadows for the rest of his life. But he still owns Eddard his life as such. So he starts to avenge him by hurting Myrcella. He would have killed her, but the horse really did shied away at the last second. Meanwhile Edric is with BwB. Helping to hang anyone wearing Lannister colours. They work separately, but for the same cause, so it is still together in a way.

You are awesome.... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(deletions for space!)

Jon Snow is the bastard of Eddard Stark and Lyanna Stark, a little later she met Rhaegar Targaryen who fell in love with her, and she let him think the baby was his after a night of passion, thus setting in motion the events that bore Roberts Rebellion and eventually the events of A Song of Ice and Fire.

Evil presence?! Is that the way of it? :rofl:

You did well! I shall bugger off to bed then, leave you to non-conflicting theories :P

As soon as I can get onto my profile, I'm changing my name-thingy to Evil Presence. Which also means you can have Water Dancer. Happy all round :lol:

I hoped you'd like it and I can trick you into trading :smug:

Catelyn Stark of Winterful once baked a loaf of bread. It turned out pretty good.

Well, the only time bread is mentioned in Winterfell and Catelyn is present, it is served with fish to Tyrion and he greatly enjoys it. Tully's sigil is a fish, so it might be a signature Catelyn serves her bread with.

Brienne is Azor Ahai Reborn, Oathkeeper is Lightbringer, Jaime is Nissa Nissa . . .

Jon is Azor Ahai Reborn, Longclaw is Lightbringer, Ghost is Nissa Nissa . . .

or

Arya is Azor Ahai Reborn, Needle is Lightbringer, Gendry is Nissa Nissa . . .

or

Tormund is Azor Ahai Reborn, his member is Lightbringer, Jon is Nissa Nissa . . .

Rickon is AA and will marry Dany.

Dany is "the slayer of lies" and Rickon is "the slayer of unicorns" so they are both "slayers of fantasies" in a sense. Could it be a foreshadowing of an prospective marriage? You decide.

AA will be "reborn amidst smoke and salt". Rickon "comes back from the dead" in smoking ruins of Winterfell, where he cries. Tears are salt. Now he is in Skagos, where salty waters are all around him, and he is waiting to be found and "reborn" once again.

Skagos is in the East. Sun rises in the East and brings light. When Rickon comes back to Winterfell he might carry light with him metaphorically. He will unite North against all enemies. He is also a potential candidate to manage Ice in the future if it is ever to be reforged.

Hodor is Azor Ahai

"Reborn" in ruins of Winterfell as well. Where a lot of tears were cried. He carries Bran around. Could Bran be "the Lightbringer?". He is becoming enlightened himself, but did not enlighten others so far. We are waiting for him to start to communicate through trees and tell people things. Enlighten them :lol: Hodor, Hodor it rhymes with Azor...

GRRM hates "fan fiction" and since he clearly indicated they were heterosexual in his work, they are heterosexual. I once joked with a homosexual gentleman that one of my coworkers was also gay, and he didn't think it was funny. He was quite offended. Calling a gay person straight and a straight person gay is a no no.

JMTC

so why aren't any of the posters who ship Sansa/Dany ever slapped? or Brienne/Sansa? so it's only offensive to call MEN gay..........

snapback.pngQhorin Halfhand and Yoren, on 27 March 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

Samwell Tarly is not really fat.

He thinks of himself as fat, because his father gave him this insecurity. We know Randyll hated his son liking sweets. Being insecure makes him clumsy and he looks bigger in other people's eyes. But he can not be so fat if another member of the NW took him in his arms and carried him through snow and cold a long distance. Even the strongest man can not carry more than 200 pounds for long without resting.

Sam's Pink Mast is SOOOOOooo huge......it makes him LOOK fat under all the clothing.....

Jaime is the Younger more beautiful queen who will vanquish Cersei....

and I can even prove it myself:

1-Jaime is younger

2-he looks like cersei and she is the queen,.....

3- maggy got confused. she probably said king but cersei only ever sees herself when she sleeps with jaime so she heard queen.

4-cersei is on a downward spiral whereas jaime has been working out, getting into shape, and soon will indeed be more....beautiful...than her. especially when he dazzles the eyes with his Goldfinger

Brienne is Azor Ahai Reborn, Oathkeeper is Lightbringer, Jaime is Nissa Nissa . . .

Azor Ahai lost his first sword to water, second one to a lion, third one was forged when he killed his love.

Gendry Waters collected Brienne's sword. :D When she gets it back, she will most likely be ordered to fight a Lannister lion named Jaime, whom she loves.

Jon is Azor Ahai Reborn, Longclaw is Lightbringer, Ghost is Nissa Nissa . . .

I knew there were true decent theories on that! Here and here.

The others are not real but a wildling ploy to get beyond the wall

The wildlings got beyon the wall claiming to be threatened by the others. That is clear. How did they fake the others though? I will try to tackle this one in thenear future. Big mouthed me :lol:

Archived